Mansfield Town (H) 26th October, 3pm

:joy::joy: it would be a very Walsall like result

The more i read this thread the more i am tempted to stick some money on a win :joy:

2 Likes

Wales , England , Walsall treble … there you go

1 Like

Sounds better than the 7/4 Betfair are offering on us to win :thinking:

I’m going on it mate , you never know.

1 Like

0-2 Cook to come off bench and score both equaling the seasons total of our strikers in 1 game.

We are going to get bummed - I am not looking forward to this, especially as I have to be sober!

Can’t see owt than an 'omerring.

Surely if we get another dismal, clueless performance like last Saturday and Tuesday then big decisions need to be made? As much as we were all desperate for Darrell to be the one, we can’t keep ignoring the bare-faced truth and keep hoping that things will work out in the end.

2 Likes

2-0 to andy cook and he will love it.

2 Likes

I’ve got a funny feeling the kids might pull one out of the hat, Kory and CCM to start, Bates in midfield, then Hardy to come on and grab a late winner. Then they’ll all get dropped next week for the return of Sadler, Liddle, Guthrie etc.

1 Like

I won’t be going to this. Are there mitigating circumstances?, no, I just don’t want to. The last time I did that was during the Smith infamous losing streak (1 match only, can’t remember which one).
I just can’t bring myself to pay good money to watch that, I need a week off.
My non-attendance will, no doubt, ensure we will win handsomely and Andy Cook will work himself into a frenzy and get sent off…

I am changing my forecast…24 hours of rain now started in sunny Walsall. It will surely be P-P which may be a good result for us.

1 Like

1-4 - Cook to score all 5.

I notice LP didn’t do his offer for this game.
Imagine the riot with burning effigies.

Walsall 0-5 Mansfield

Cook hat trick. ■■■■ boiled, and we will all get very wet

1 Like

It’s the hope that kills,

but DC seems to have killed all hope.

1 Like

Another weekend wrecking performance looms. Cooke to score at least one right in front of us.

1 Like

The Andy Cook show I’m afraid where he shows our forwards what a bulging net is and that’s just in the changing rooms :rofl: on a serious note another sending off for the saddlers and a good old fashioned 5-1 walloping is the order of the day

1 Like

Im going for a 3 nil win. A Gary Liddle hatrick

Hopefully.it will get called off

Seems like you have a personal grievance with him and Pomlett.
Doesn’t make you look good, just a bit nasty.