Mansfield Town (H) 26th October, 3pm

Selfish :joy::wink:

I’m past caring mate :joy:

1 Like

Andy cook cook cook , he’s a fat **** **** ****
That’s the song for him today me thinks … hopefully everyone will join in :wink:

3 Likes

And get thrown out :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Hopefully…:rofl:

1 Like

I see that the club have now twitterfaced that the game is definitely on.

1 Like

:whale: look out for Cook then :whale:

1 Like

Macc v Bradford off.

Think the first figure should read ‘3’! Our team are Sunday morning league quality, and Mansfield therefore are almost certain of an easy three point haul (with Cookie gleefully ‘giving it large’ to the home support) and It’s bloomin pouring with rain all day, not ideal for a Saturday afternoons entertainment. Though it will be interesting to be there at the end, I’m sure the team and managers reception won’t be as subdued as it has been up to now. The 30 odd that were left on the terrace at the end on Tuesday certainly weren’t clapping the players off!!

1 Like

@Mazza01 can i cash out now :joy: Cash Out

0 Legs In-Play

Stake £20.00

Cash Out £55.54 nowand get £0.00 more if this bet wins

Potential Return: £735.00 > £0.00

Stake

Its on then …the pitch has been vertical drained…lets hope the team have too…

Need some A team style DIY for this match, if anyone can fashion some sort of pie projectile launcher, then the some steak pastry rounds can be fired towards the pitch that will hopefully provide a serious distraction for Cook.

Good one. Isnt all draining ultimately ‘vertical’?

1 Like

When I went to the ticket office this morning they said that they had covered the pitch with sheeting and said it was absolutely fine. Even had a pitch inspection which passed ok apparently.

Makeshift defence, but he’s resisted playing Liddle (although he’s gone with Holden Again).

Good to see Kory back in the starting line-up.

Rose; Norman, K.Roberts, Scarr, Cockerill-Mollett; Kinsella, Bates, Sinclair, Holden; Gordon, Gaffney Today’s team

Oh dear, I realise there are injuries, suspension etc but that looks a team with " defeat " written all the way through it like Blackpool rock, I’m hope I’m wrong.

I agree let’s see if the week on the training ground slagging players off has improved them I will be the first to hold my hands up after moaning about DCs attitude if we win 3-0 by the way

Does not look great that team… Will Hardy ever get a start… Great to see kory back in the team though.