Martin O'Connor named First Team Coach

I’ve got no problem with MOC being part of our staff - good to see if anything.

What I do have a problem with is the desperate nature of it, and the cynic in me sees early birds are out.

1 Like

Well, MOC ain’t gonna get me to buy an early bird.

exactly what i said earlier :wink:

Pure and simple decision made by Bonser, so they have a cheap in house replacement for Keates when they sack him after Saturdays defeat. (or is that just the cynic in me after years of Bonser’isms when things have got tough?)

3 Likes

We are desperate but hopefully he can inject something useful into us. Right now we hopeless.

2 Likes

I loved MOC as a player - one of the best ever for WFC - he had desire, pride and he wanted to play for us, even took a massives pay drop to do it and according to him and the conversation I had with him, he never ever wanted to leave us.

Blues fans adore him

He wants to do his upmost best for his town and his club, let’s support him - he hated the hutchings experience as much as we did and whilst im usually suspicious against JB ( ■■■■■■■ leech) I hope this works for us

3 Likes

Strange the club haven’t made an official announcement about this

2 Likes

That’s just going down a bit too far…:flushed:

2 Likes

Wash your mouth out :dizzy_face:

1 Like

He’ll need to…

1 Like

It was cheaper doing it through Twitter :rofl:

1 Like

If you cant see the writing on the wall for this one you are an idiot.

1 Like

Knowing my luck, I’ll buy a ticket in the upper and ‘she’ll go down’ on the lower tier.

3 Likes

Good luck Mart… would always get in my best ever walsall eleven… I know he had a bad experience last time as a coach… but he was just starting out in his coaching career then… sure he has learned a lot since, hope so anyway.

1 Like

Kelly Brook sounds more appealing.

5 Likes

And i know who I’d rather play with …

1 Like

Just a reminder to those planning to take this up, should Bonser manage to “pull it off”; the country is scheduled to run out of antibiotics on March 30th (due to unforeseen circumstances). You have been warned

1 Like

Can someone please tell me the very earliest they open the upper please …:crazy_face:

4 Likes

Let’s be honest though if the club did secure Kelly’s services, they’d still mess it right up

1 Like

There would be a terrible MESS to clean up in the upper tier :rofl: