Martin O'Connor named First Team Coach

What a ridiculous comparison.

Has Davies gone ?

If you say so :+1:

Man City compared to Walsall -FFS.

Never has one posted so much, yet had so little idea. You were even completely wrong about Kelly Brook.

I’m not comparing us to City, I’m comparing the size of the backroom and pointing out how ridiculous moaning about having a few coaches knocking around is :man_shrugging:

Clearly you disagree. Like I said, if you say so :+1:

Its ALMOST like it was a joke :joy:

My missus for a start :smile:

11 Likes

Can we extend the Kelly brook thing to the middle tier as well please. :pray:t2:

6 Likes

hey! What about the lower tier :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

For an undisclosed fee obviously and I doubt she would drop down to the 3rd division to be honest. She wouldn’t wanna go for a ■■■■ now would she.

We should get Staunton and iffy Onurra back as well

Well you are comparing us to City, attaching a photo for FFS!

You are a complete embarrassment.

Isn’t she doing it right if people are moaning?

3 Likes

Good luck Martin, hope you been here helps, genuinely.

2 Likes

Number 2 , as in number or … poo :poop: ?

Probably best thing Keates can do in the situation, can’t sign players so hire someone to give a fresh perspective on things.

1 Like

Hope she won’t be doing it in one of the kiosks or there’ll be none left for when i get there …

1 Like

Martin is one of my all time favourites and his legend status went mostly unharmed after his last foray into the management of the club and I hope that he survives this one too. Would be such a tragedy if this farce ended up taking down 2 of our best ever players.

3 Likes

For me personally, however past players perform in a management/coaching role would not affect what I thought of them as a player.

1 Like

At least Fronksy will be happy

Whens Jimmy (Mullen) coming back? :wink:

1 Like