Match Poll

• Walsall Win
  • Draw
  • Northampton Win
  • Storm Dennis Win

0 voters

Storm Dennis to sweep in with a last minute winner

2 Likes

I really can’t be arsed to go and I’m staying at home. so we will no doubt win. Usually happens

1 Like

Same as me I missed the 6-0 against FGR juniors and the Leyton Orient win . On the flip side I dodged the Morcambe game .

Show adebayo how its done

1 Like

Not missed any so far this season to be fair but In Previous seasons it was absolutely the case.

I’m sure I only attend half the time these days for fear of missing out :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m now going tomorrow as my dad won 2 tickets in a pub raffle not sure what pub before anybody asks but come 4.50pm weather permitting I will know whether they were 1st prize or the booby prize optimistic prediction of a 2-1 win for me.

2 Likes

Not going tommorow be at the remaining home games after this though 1-2

I’m coming down for this one, dont know why, hope it’s worth it but I somehow doubt it. Can you pay cash now to get in home end or will I have to queue in the rain to buy a ticket.

1 Like

Cash turnstile mate in the homeserve lower .

Thanks. Can you transfer to upper as that’s where my mate is sitting

You need to buy a ticket for the upper.

Cheers mate, looks like sitting in lower on my own then, cos I ain’t queuing for half hour like last time in storm Dennis

1 Like

Dont make it easy for the turn up on the day fan, could understand if it was a full house.

1 Like

Even if this game starts I can see it being called off at some point during it if the forecast is right. Walsall P-P Northampton.

1 Like

Said this before why can’t they have a cash turnstile in every stand it’s hardly going to be a sell out is it? Lol

1 Like

Missing this one for an indoor festival. Looking at the weather it’s perfect timing.

1 Like

Sorry for the lack of preview, everyone. Work, mortgages etc…

1 Like

Think the ‘Walsall win’ percentage is being a little overly optimistic, in view of our home record!
Though we always get a good laugh when tinkerman releases the names on the latest ‘team’ that he draws out of the hat this morning!

Sounds delightful :weary: