Match Poll: Northampton (H) Feb 15th, 3pm

We disagree on our political views mate but I have to say good on ya for giving LP a verbal on that

1 Like

Not conditions, but that foul they missed on Ade.

Now I thought that was a penalty but others around me thought it wasnā€™t.

That was ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  toss.

2 Likes

Wouldnā€™t that be good to see from the team in red occasionally!

1 Like

How sparse does that crowd look?!:open_mouth::smirk:

1 Like

Playing 8 defenders yet canā€™t defend. Zero attacking threat. Glad this is only my 4th game of the season.

Yes let me just say mate I would absolutely love that to be happening just something and I mean the littlest progress would do we havenā€™t made any progress as a footballing side whatsoever and Iā€™d challenge anybody to tell me different Iā€™m hurt Iā€™m upset my club is at the lowest itā€™s ever been.

1 Like

Never mind refunds on early bird season tickets for next year and all that jazz, think fans deserve a refund on this seasonā€™s tickets for the dross offered up.

A young loanee from a club down the road away runs us ragged yet we leave probably our best finisher on the bench. Just shows how awful DCā€™s recruitment is.

It is just embarrassing at home, utter turgid rubbish

3 Likes

So glad Iā€™m not there.

Tinker, tinker, same old, same old.

Where are the half time subs?

Couldnā€™t agree moreā€¦ :+1:

There is only one man to blame, all this nonsense about no investment from the club etc is just a smokescreen trying to avoid the real culprit. Just look at the ā€˜teamā€™ he picked (presumably out of a hat) 8 defenders, no attacking threat, and Adebayo up front!!
Building during the close season for next season is a complete waste of resources whilst we still have this likeable prat at the helm.
Get rid NOW, get someone with some nous who can rescue us for obscurity.

1 Like

Fortress Bescot

How longs it been since weā€™ve had one of them things

1 Like

Faulty towers more likeā€¦

Superb cross and header from Josh Gordon come on now!!!

1 - 2

Think weā€™re going 4-4-2

Flash