Match Poll: Northampton (H) Feb 15th, 3pm

I wonder if we’ll have one or our infamous first half substitutions, with Clarke admitting he got it wrong but then quickly going on to say that the players have got to start learning quicker?

The art of defending is way overrated. More seriously, they blew once and scored a goal. I know it looks like end of season game, but could be better.

It’s 29 minutes in and I spotted one.

3 Likes

Eight defenders, yet still we let one in after 15 minutes. his team, or rag bag of strangers, will never do anything to get supporters back in the ground.
Bring on the kids Clarke, stop all this tinkering with no hoper’s, why did you not get rid like you promised?
Cant wait for next seasons attack on the play off’s! :joy: :joy: :wink:

As DC says zone marking

You win a prize Scooby! Bet you didn’t guess the team though!
You get a gold star if you see Adebayo score a goal, then again they do say pigs might fly!

It’s cold and wet why the @#&# am I here

2 Likes

0 - 2

Play as many defenders as you like if you can’t drill a defence you’ve got no hope

Seriously contemplated going today - first time I’d felt the urge in a long time. Glad I didn’t, ■■■■■ football and horrid weather don’t equal an enjoyable experience. Something drastic has to happen with the home form in readiness for next season.

Pathetic

Bescot, the gift that keeps on giving…
Admit it DC lovers everywhere, we are a shambles, a husk of a club that is spiralling downwards.
Surely LP has to see that Clarke really has not got a clue, he’s just winging it, hoping that one day a ‘team’ that he picks out of the ramshackled set of no hoper’s that HE bought to our club, might, one day, play well…we are still waiting.

2 Likes

Typical that DC was spouting after the Newport game about our resilient defending that today we prove we can’t defend…

I really wish he could see the errors of his ways - but then he has got the badges :thinking:

I have never seen such absolute dross in my life manager no clue players no clue tactics none existent what the hell is DC Clarke doing here please can somebody ask Darrell Clarke after the game why we have gone a game and a half without a shot on goal!!! 3000 season tickets my arse!!

2 Likes

I think I would have started with the substitutes and left the team he picked on the bench

2 Likes

Poor refereeing, poor defending, poor weather and poor game. Bad day :frowning:
Plus for that hand with some cloth, cleaning that camera all game.

Surely LP can see that his aspirations of more season tickets is a pipe dream with this current set up

We must be the easiest team in this division to play at home…

4 Likes

That’s bad.

I’ve already shouted to Pomlett about season tickets during the game.

Abysmal.

2 Likes

Every team that comes here is told by their Manager," this will be an easy 3 points lads, they are a pushover!"

1 Like

You can’t blame the ref or the conditions mate sorry I like you and all that but we can only blame ourselves here they have the same ref and the same wind and look well drilled you know like they know what there doing type stuff.

2 Likes