Matt Taylor: Walsall having to protect Devante Rodney

On the plus side i bet we got some money knocked off :grin:

1 Like

Ken Armstrong / Dale Banton revisited. :upside_down_face:

I doubt that very much. This is Walsall we am talking about. Probably the opposite - suckered into paying more by way of a phantom bidding war.

1 Like

Remember though , Smith signed Rico Henry for Brentford when he was injured and look how that worked out.

2 Likes

Only Pomlett could buy a crock

1 Like

Something seems to be wrong. Holden’s replacement was needed, not signing a player, who is injured for an unspecified period of time. I think that the DoF concept is not working as it should. But maybe I’m wrong.

4 Likes

Don’t think you are Michal

1 Like

No, I must be wrong. There must be some plan I can’t comprehend. I’ve read many words about the Board, but they are not malicious and don’t deliberately make bad decisions to hurt the club. They don’t risk the league status … oh well, it was League One last time. So, nothing to worry about. Giving a good go means plus 3 in the league’s position at the end. No, not plus four.

Serious questions need to be asked if he’s not in the squad tomorrow….

All we need is some sort of conduit, a supporters liaison officer if you will… to convey such messages

2 Likes

It’s Friday after 5pm come on!
Tea - check
Slippers- check
Hot water bottle - check
Horlicks - check

2 Likes

They make decisions to protect their cosy status quo and closed shop, not in the interests of the team or the fans

4 Likes

As well as a new Director of Football, we need a Director of Directors!

Good old shoddy Walsall FC they all piss me off in that place.

No, they don’t know how. On the other hand, it seems RPS works pretty well (RPS = Rent Protection System). Similar attention to football club would mean we would be in the forum of an well established Championship club. I’m dreaming? DS nearly dragged the team there, so it was (and still is) possible. But it requires a little bit of a different method now. World unfortunately is not standing still.

If you do figure it out, could you let the rest of us know, please. Thank you @Michal

2 Likes

Behind the scenes at the Bescot

4 Likes

Only Walsall could be so dumb to sign their only permanent striker of the campaign to then say he is injured and might not play. If we were overloaded with signings this window it would be more forgiving but this is pathetic. We are a joke of a club and the people in charge are all as thick and stupid as each other.

2 Likes

Just when you think you’ve offloaded a liability to the Vale and got paid too…payback!

I actually think Pompom is thick also

3 Likes