Matt Taylor

I think I read somewhere that Plymouth or Preston voted Brian as one of their best players of the last century

Got the Shrewsbury job according to rumors

1 Like

Hope he sends em down

1 Like

Think Jethro Tull invented the seed drill in the early 1700’s

Had a few of his albums in the early 70s when he made a come back

1 Like

Saw the Minstrel in the Gallery tour in the 70’s. Classic album

2 Likes

Songs of the wood :heart_eyes:

1 Like

My god.

I feel your pain.
Preferred Poggle’s Wood.
Although Too Old to Rock’n’Roll is a good track

Please stay on topic

1 Like

Just been named sloppiest manager

He must interview really well. Maybe its a situation where he does better with better players!

Either way… hope he sends em down

Been discussed on former players where are they now thread btw

I wish him well. Let us hope he learned a few lessons at Walsall.

2 Likes

Never played for walsall

Note his appointment (following a ‘thorough process’) took just three weeks after Cotterill’s sudden departure.

1 Like

I am aware and no problem don’t shoot the messenger lol
Nothing against yourself intended just highlighting a discussion had been started by another poster (not me btw) some half hour before you added to this thread just in case others wished to view those posts too

Map👍

He gave us this moment. In aWalsall FC era of very few good moments, this will live long.

22 Likes

Our best looking manager ever?

Something of an understatement. I was very surprised about this appointment. He must have some valuable selling point, but all I can think of is the Tottenham connection, and I don’t think it was exploited at all with us.

It will be very interesting to see how he, and Flynn at Swindon, get on this season. On the back of Clarke taking Vale up, it could mean some more awkward questions for our club if we’re struggling again.

1 Like