Max Melbourne

Yes, Up did it for me too! And Forrest Gump at the end with his little kid got me going too. And Toy Story 3 at the end when the kid gives his toys to the young girl. And when we lost 2-0 to Liverpool in the Milk Cup semi 2nd leg in 1984!!

2 Likes

Forrest gump always gets me! My misses wanted to watch it the other day but I had decline her offer :laughing::laughing:

1 Like

There are more blarters than I thought.Forrest gumpt does it for me and the end of Schindlers list when they give him the ring.

1 Like

The end of pay it forward for me

1 Like

Yes, the end of Schindler’s List when the actors and the people they play place the stones on Schindler’s memorial.

It’s a Wonderful Life always gets me.

An episode of Animal Hospital caught me by suprise when Rolf Harris was consoling a big tough looking bloke who was sobbing his heart out because he had to have his dog put down.

I wonder what happened to Rolf Harris and his two little boys?

He was caught playing with their two little toys!

2 Likes

Rolf is in Stafford jail.

I think he’s out by now and probably at home playing with his (or someone else’s) didgeridoo.

He definitely is out, and he’s been out a while too.

I thought that two little girls were Harris’s interest (like Gary Glitter) rather than little boys, which were more to Jonathan King’s taste?

I don’t think Jimmy Saville was too bothered either way.

The Elephant man got me :cry:

1 Like

Jimmy saville wasn’t even bothered if you were still alive or not :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Sounds like some sort of horror film! :joy:

1 Like

Sorry but are we still talking about Jimmy Saville or Rolf Harris?

1 Like

Saville

1 Like

:wink::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Sorry just got it, i didn’t know which post you were referring to :man_facepalming: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Interesting that Max Melbourne has been given the number 3 jersey for Lincoln City this season. Good luck to the lad: there’s definitely a player in there to be playing for a top level league one club. :+1:

4 Likes