Maz Kouhyar Interview

I wondered that when it reappeared in a more syndicated form.

Yep. Always best to admit when you’ve made a mistake.

Funny statement to make from the person who invited the Sun reporter into a Fans Forum meeting in the first place!

2 Likes

No surprise maz made this statement within three hours it was off express and star site but was up and stayed up on birmingham mail. Also netan sansara made a similar claim against the club in a interview for the independent a few years back I won’t repeat what he was called on the training ground. Question is what are the club going to do about this complaint???

1 Like

The thing we have to consider is, and i am only playing devil’s advocate here, the personal have changed, we have a new owner, a new manager, and i am pretty sure the whole team are different, put that with the fact that the backroom staff have probably changed, the only thing that stays the same is the name Walsall fc.

If it was from the 2018/19 season that this incident happened I’ve narrowed it down to 4 players I think it could have possibly been. Won’t comment just in case but look at the squad list and you should be able to work it out

3 Likes

I did something similar and I’ve probably got the same suspects.

1 defender, 1 midfielder, 2 attackers. One still at the club

One of them is on my list

That all seems massive conjecture.

Sorry chief.

Ironic, considering I’m not the one supposing randoms of racist abuse. Sorry chief.

So are you accusing Kouyhar of making it up then? If you’re not then it’s obviously someone and you’ll notice with your intelligence levels that I haven’t actually directly named anybody.

Have a great Sunday, I know I will x

1 Like

Nope, I’d have thought that would be obvious considering my previous input to this thread. Some grasp that. So much for being the Poirot of this thread…

Massive difference with having sympathy for an abuse victim and randomly pointing the finger, named or not. You’ve already “narrowed it down” to three.

1 Like

I’d suggest it’s not good for this site for names to be thrown about like this. Players might take exception to their names being mentioned in this context.

5 Likes

Agree with that. This thread is getting into dangerous territory.

3 Likes

Let’s be careful putting names out there please, gents. Puts the site on potentially dodgy ground.

3 Likes

No one has put names have they? Is anyone honestly saying they’ve not got suspicions of who it was? As long as names aren’t mentioned then there’s no problem.

1 Like

There were names. Post has now been modded.

1 Like

Even if you look at the 2018/19 squad, ok there are still 4 players at the club from that team, but it doesn’t mean it was one of them, it could be one of the many players that have left?