Meet The Manager

Hope he can ‘Rufffff’ the opponents up

1 Like

Would expect some dogged defending.

1 Like

We do need a new ca-nine.

1 Like

I don’t like where this thread is leading…

4 Likes

Some of you mature posters disgust me, with your childish puns. That’s no way to take the lead.

1 Like

Just hope he’s the right breed of player with a good pedigree, who doesn’t “paws” too long before signing otherwise we may have to collar somebody else! We certainly need bite up front and someone that will bark orders at others, as long as he puts a shift in and comes off dog tired we’ll be happy! If he doesn’t he will get a flea in his ear from DC. I’m done :grin:

4 Likes

Pot…Kettle,Belphegor…:wink:

Just make sure he doesn’t get the same easy ride as Keates got.He was treated like the Messiah,there were no awkward questions asked,it was just assumed he would be the perfect fit for the job,and as it turned out…he was far from it.

I’m just hoping he’ll play to the ball, not the whistle…

2 Likes

Back to the gaffer I was speaking to a steward last week and there gaffers have had a meeting with DC and he’s asked for feed back from stewards on how the players behave around the club and if anyone of them disrespects anybody he wants to know and promised they won’t be playing next match, like him and his attitude, proper gaffer

4 Likes

Wonder if any stewards will tell him about the ■■■■ poor bogs and how disrespectful the owner and board are to us fans!

1 Like

Sorry mate but I don’t think fans should make it awkward for DC tonight? Give him a chance for Christ sake, he’s just tore up the ■■■■ script that is WFC and is trying to write a new one! He engages with people and I think he is the right fit for us and him! Let fans aim their awkward questions to the 2 or 1 clown that will probably sit alongside him tonight . Hope all the fans that go tonight give him a rousing welcome and make it known we’re with him!

10 Likes

Ok,in that case,will you ask him a question on my behalf as I will be working,could you ask him what his favourite colour is?All I meant was dig down a bit,find out what makes him tick,he likes to speak his mind,this is the fan’s chance to get to know his philosophy,get to know more about his coaching team,it will probably be the last chance this season to find out these things.

You really have had a bee in your bonnet the last few days haven’t you, Sid?

1 Like

I’m sure there are other methods that can be used to find that information out

We aren’t interrogating the bloke.

I do sometimes think some of our supporters like to apply unnecessary pressure before even giving us a chance

Ridiculous

What is your view on the economy and should we implement mass quantitive easing to give everyone millions…?

I think the news just released might see a few more pints sunk at this than planned. :grinning:

2 Likes

Could always ask him if he buys or lease’s his cars? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I will be there tonight :smile: Will any of you spot me?

2 Likes

I think we are going too, so what do you think

1 Like