Meet The Manager

Agree mate, I enjoy the rumours and guessing who player x might be, best wishes mate on your journey to better health.

2 Likes

Thank you

All the best from me as well Lee :wink:

Fantastic

Thanks for the kind words from a few.

Obviously it’s a bit of fun - what’s the point of having rumours at all?

I tend to pass on stuff that I hear from 3/4 of my intel sources - if it’s just one say, I will post something cryptic. For example, I was close to posting a photo of Dean gaffney and his Alsatian earlier - but some will still got offended. Bloody snowflakes.

6 Likes

Cheers chunkster

1 Like

Sorry to hear you are poorly, hope you soon get back to full health.

1 Like

Thank you

It’s a bit of sport trying to guess. Keep it going people itk. Don’t let some miseries spoil it for the rest of us.

All the best Lee.

1 Like

Cheers :+1:

Bang on, it’s just a bit of fun and I hope your post reminds everybody to step back and remember it’s just a forum and there is nothing wrong with posting a few teasers in here.
I hope you’re better soon.

1 Like

Same from me. Hope the team’s performance can help keep your spirits up

I for one think its great the hope and optimism you give with Yr posts and you obviously have an insight into what is going on behind the scenes nobody else is going to give us any bits of information. And the site would be a duller place without Your input.

2 Likes

But have they not been right about what they have said? yes they have i get the same information as they do but they usually post it before me so i see no need to say anything as its already out there its a bit naive to think things do not get leaked from football clubs.

We’re signing Wellard? Is he the pacy winger we’ve been looking for?

1 Like

Bit of bite in the tackle too.

1 Like

Ignore Sid, he’s just a miserable curmudgeon :joy:

Might be in trouble if he ■■■■■ his leg up the corner flag though…

1 Like

Bonser ain’t happy at having to employ another ‘bag’ man. :poop:

I for one shall be there tonight to give DC a warm welcome :handshake: Looking forward to hearing what he has to say. He’ll certainly be entertaining at least.

1 Like