Mole and Gamble need the boot

Before slating Mole and Gamble you should walk a mile in their shoes…

8 Likes

Mole out , Gamble out parasites

2 Likes

TBH id disagree. As a business there doing well. Booked conference center; get some good stadium rentals from Celeb football; England Women etc. The problem is that they see us playing there as an “inconvenience” rather than the sole reason that the place exists.

Its a wider problem of football - it is a business now. As a fan, i couldnt give a hoot how well we do off the pitch; i just want to see us improve year on year!

5 Likes

Where I understand that how does this benefit a fan like me and you?

Made me laff…:clown_face:

Made me loff🤡

Hi Dan

2 Likes

Hi Stef.

4 Likes

Hi Jeff

3 Likes

The fans aren’t paid good money to make that decision though.

1 Like

I’ve wanted them both gone for years. People praise Mole because he can book Roy Chubby Brown and took a bit of stick on Twitter. ■■■■ him. He’s absolutely useless. Gamble is just a massive ■■■■■.

Both need to go along with the parasite.

6 Likes

You know my opinion :joy: after he tried to kill me on Twitter .

2 Likes

■■■■ the lot of em. Bunch of self-serving ■■■■■ that can’t even sort out a ■■■■■■■ toilet.

■■■■ off.

3 Likes

Enlighten me?! Totally forgot what happened :joy:

Having a bad day :joy:

1 Like

I’m feeling a certain clarity and freedom of expression! :rofl:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: class :ok_hand:

With reference to Gamble, the CEO of any other commercial organisation would have been removed twice over after such abject failure.

Imagine presiding over a period where your rapidly dwindling customer base is pretty much in open revolt, you can’t even manage the fundamental basics of providing said customers with even a vaguely passable service on a match day (regardless of the result), you set yourself and the business a target (Championship) and not only don’t have a plan towards reaching it (apart from when you stumble on someone like Smith who has some vision so you can pass it off as your own) but fail so spectacularly at achieving the goal that you end up almost definitely going equally as far in the opposite direction…

…all with complete immunity, a wedge of a salary and the added bonus that you can treat customer dissent with contempt and not have to worry about repercussions.

The upper echelon of this club is filled with yes men who know as long as they protect the dear leader from criticism, he will protect them.

6 Likes

This has been a car crash of a season both on and off the pitch.Bonser,Gamble and Mole are responsible for this failed football club and should go !

4 Likes

I’ve been thinking more and more about the Ginnelly deal since someone posted about it. It’s been nagging away at my head.

What kind of message does it send to the players when one of our best performers in the outstanding run is sold at the first opportunity, to sit on the bench elsewhere, 6 months after he joined. We never recovered. It can’t all be down to missing the player - but surely that level of short termism, almost tinpotishness, could effect the mentality and balance of the team? It’s unfathomably stupid moves like this that means we belong to be where we are. Any other club would have been protecting any member of such a successful early squad at any cost.

2 Likes