Mole Out

He has to go and go now.

He is responsible for the off the pitch shambles and joke our club has become. If you cannot fix a toilet in two years, make sure the PA system works, make sure a deep clean has actually happened, check the tech works, planned contingencies for staff being absent etc… etc… then why is here?

Where is his leadership? Where his care for his paying customers?

Our stadia, our matchday experience, our supporter care is his responsibility and today’s apology is a joke.

I really don’t want to do the club down or call for someone’s head, but you’ve had one job Dan and this is now a total utter joke.

14 Likes

He’s really dug a hole for himself this time

23 Likes

Shame he didn’t put all the p*ss and burnt sausage roles in it

4 Likes
2 Likes

Untenable. Has to go.

1 Like
2 Likes

Probably burying his head underground after all that’s happened.

2 Likes

Whys everyone making mountain out of a molehill. Y’all need to chill out.

5 Likes

Getting the club to get rid of him will be like asking a mom to kick her son out of the house it just won’t happen

1 Like

Is that his solution to the toilet problems?

2 Likes

Not sure how an ex-journalist for a local rag is somehow qualified as someone who can manage operations.

Been a manager in (major) retail for 10 years, and also had hospitality experience, and I GUARANTEE I could turn that shit show into a well oiled machine in no time - f*****g love an infrastructure project!

3 Likes

Before we know it pomlett will have all Walsall fans banned with this unhelpful outburst :joy:. Sit in bird muck, stand in pee and watch a load of crap, how dare you moan

5 Likes

Yes, it seems that a lot of the problems highlighted fall at his feet, and I’m surprised he hasn’t had a dressing down from Leigh. ( Of course, he may well have had, and that would not be made public).
The only thing in his favour is that he might have too much on his plate, and the club can’t afford additional staff to help him out. Still no excuse for all the failings though, and it’ll be interesting to see if tomorrow he is actively involved in supervising those areas of the stadium which have been the subject of complaints. Don’t hold your breath!

1 Like

2 years to get a plumber?

2 years to cook a sausage roll

7 Likes

That’s why it was burnt, far too long.

4 Likes

As has been said before, Homeserve are our valued “partners” and guess what they do?

3 Likes

Laughable ain’t it

Banks stadium and what can’t we serve properly??? You guessed it.

1 Like

Sausage Rolls?