Mole Out

LP - I need to say something about Moley, shall I mention his suitability for the role, his achievements, tangible milestones he’s reached………?

“He works dead hard, honest”

Not in defence of Adrian he is only 13 & 3/4 , however, he was trained, groomed and educated in the school of fiscal astuteness & tightwaddery and customer care liason by our esteemed No1 fan

1 Like

Of all the corrections Pomlett made to the original minutes, the one I found most fascinating was why he went out of his way to strike out the statement about Dan Mole being “extremely hard working and putting in lots of effort” whilst at the same time allowing the praise for everyone else to stand.

Could it be there are plans he’s getting binned and he doesn’t want give Mole ammunition for wrongful dismissal?

As previously discussed, GW brings experience from his ongoing position as SLO. Dan Mole is extremely hard-working and puts in lots of effort in all areas of the club including his work as Club Secretary. Stefan Gamble’s financial background and expertise in accounting brings a great deal to the club.
Richard Tisdale provided signage for all seats and around all areas of the ground as the club prepared for socially distanced attendance during Covid restrictions

He’s up for re-election at the AGM with Gilman.

I remember the scraps, I was Beechdale :smirk:

Same

If we get relegated which is looking likely we couldn’t afford to have all these directors could we?? Silver lining

1 Like

We certainly could not afford some of the people making a live from the club at the moment

Mole is a complete and utter p****, his ego and superiority complex are frankly astonishing for a small man in a even smaller underperforming business.

6 Likes

I’m with you all the way on this one mate, but it’s a close call between Mole and Gamble who is the biggest idiot

3 Likes

Both to go

4 Likes

They both seriously suffer from little man syndrome.
Match days are treated like a bloody family fun day, literally the whole family turns up, proper gypo’s day out.

1 Like

I’ll never forget when Mole was running Q&A’s on Twitter, he genuinely believed he was a celebrity :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Maybe someone should get him out of here.

7 Likes

Now I’d pay good money to see Mole eating kangaroos testicles and heaving on them to the point of throwing up.Now that’s quality TV!

Sorry to disappoint but it was the higher class TP Riley :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Actual Little Bloxwich

1 Like

Not trying to defend the way the club is run , but if the team and the football was sorted it wouldn’t be such a issue .
At the end of the day it’s not Pomlett and his cronies who are signing players and deciding how they play .
Sort the fuc**in football out and worry about the rest later .

It all ties in though doesn’t it?

For better football on the pitch it would help if the whole organisation wasn’t so amateur and slapdash.

Things like typos and ill judged social media posts may not be too bad on their own but the club regularly makes the same mistakes which is largely down to not making the effort to get things right and comes across as not giving a toss.

5 Likes

Only to a degree , the administration and football are two different enterties .
Personally I’d rather be top of the league , and have a Shi* board .

Obviously we should be aiming for both , but one step at a time .