Mole Out

Agreed, how many first timers, or first match of the season ‘to see how they will fare this season’ will be returning? Very few I suspect, to watch your team humiliated at home by a far superior squad might be acceptable if the conditions were acceptable, not a ship pit.

You spelled shit tip wrong…

Noticed more and more getting through the filter these days, last season you couldn’t say damn without it being flagged and changed…are the mods amending their decisions on slang and swearing? This is the 70’s after all (well it is at the Bescot Stadium it would appear!)

It’s been opened up to make us more football than Facebook.

1 Like

Yes man to the Bonser regime.

I’ve got no nasty comments on the bloke personally because I don’t know him. But this absolute shower needs putting a stop to, and should have been years ago. It’s actually beyond embarrassing. We can’t even recruit for kiosk staff without f*cking it up.

2 Likes

What an awful thread. Just when I think walsall fans can’t sink to any lower levels, they prove me wrong.

If there are issues at the stadium there is one person that fans should address their anger to…the Chairman. He is the hands-on owner of the business. If things are not going well, it is he who must make sure he has the necessary staff and resources.

As someone alluded to earlier, we don’t know what remit Mole has been given, we don’t know if he has sufficient resources. Only one person knows that.

To start a thread calling for the sacking of a company employee, without all of the facts or inside information, is deplorable.

3 Likes

The attitude these people have displayed to loyal supporters of this business, completely irresepctive of how useless they may be, has always been a sticking point with me. The way people carry themselves and interact while on duty - its not just being totally useless there are many other issues here.

Have you read Ramreds insulting post? Quite clearly from someone inside the club or connected to someone inside the club? Openly insulting a paying, loyal customer of the business.

Now, that’s really deplorable. The total crap some people will openly put up with makes me laugh out loud. Basically, this organisation has rinsed people based on their emotional connection with the business for many years, while providing awful, substandard right the way through to downright disgusting levels of service - and we are meant to feel sorry for these characters who have personally done extremely well out of the business.

What total garbage hahah

8 Likes

Apparently they will be in the upper tonight observing things…

Once they get in at 7:42 after being stuck in the queues for half an hour :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I like Dan, he’s not molevelant at all, leave him be, he’s just a Gopher

3 Likes

Some people need to read the customer charter (clearly not worth the paper it’s written on) and then check out Moles’s key responsibilities. I mean it’s not rocket science, its all there in the public domain.

Yeaaahhh leave him alone, his side of the business has only been a disgrace since he started. He’s got a lovely Lichfield home to keep running, all while we are overtaken by clubs like Solihiull Moors, Whitley Bay and Rushall Olympic on the operations side.

DEPLORABLE :joy:

5 Likes

‘Sink to any lower levels’

Address each individual that left their ticket money in last season to their face, personally @ShropsSaddler in the same way if you so vehemently believe it?

Doubt you will. Another legend.

2 Likes

You didn’t share that view about the ‘Dutton Out’ thread, which contains one of your most liked replies on this site where you were complaining that we were ‘dithering’ over keeping a manager with a terrible record.

People are complaining that a man with a terrible record of actually doing his job seems to remain employed with no accountability.

We ‘don’t know what remit Dutton was given, or if he was given sufficient resources’ either. What’s the difference?

13 Likes

Don’t upset Mrs Mole.

3 Likes

Yeah she might be mates with Kieron Morris’s mom then we are in deep poo poo

7 Likes

Anyone know how hard Dan has been working this week?

1. Average hard
  2. Really hard
  3. Really really hard
  4. Really really hard & phoned a plumber
  5. Very very hard & moved that bag of cement
3 Likes

Holy Moley out….most unapproachable and defensive / patronising bloke I’ve met.

6 Likes

Sorry but I don’t contribute very often but Mole really does annoy me

I have had dealings with Mole. He is unapproachable and defensive. In my view a total waste of a decent salary.
He might work hard but how effective are his efforts? From what I see around the club not effective at all.
I have had people work for me that have worked their socks off but have been totally useless in their roles. From Production Managers, Sales and Finance people. It is how good the end results are that matter

20 Likes

Blocks you need to contribute more mate

1 Like

Welcome mate, and a great post :wink:

1 Like

Had some scraps on that bridge at frank f blocko

Yo beechdale or Dudley fields?