Morecambe (A) Tues Sep 17th, 7.45pm

Begging for a draw against Morecambe. Jesus Christ.

2 Likes

Don’t Morecambe have that Kevin Ellison guy who’s about 40 now upfront?

They’ve done well staying up in the league for many years but not a good season at all if you’re finishing below them in the league.

I will go for an incredibly boring but very much needed 0-1 win. No I don’t have any idea who will score either. 3 points are a must though otherwise all sorts of pressure will pile on the Scunthorpe game.

In the random team generator to be done overnight I can see McDonald actually getting a start.

We will score nil.

Just have to hope and pray we don’t make that one mistake, or that the ref doesn’t give them a goal.

1 Like

Burst dam in a 13 goal-fest cornucopia.

:soccer:

1 Like

Will you be taking a break from your lucrative business schedule and making your customary £1575 visitation from the Tenerife retirement complex?

5 Likes

That’s the harsh reality of years of penny pinching and bad decisions.

Personally I’d go up there and get straight at them get some attacking mids on from the get go instead of 8 defensive minded players on the pitch for 60 minutes then making attacking changes.These are gonna be low on confidence too but if we start sitting back and letting them play there gonna feel 10 feet tall straight at them with attacking intent is my choice tonight don’t give them a sniff.

3 Likes

None of this defensive minded rubbish tonight in hope to nick a 1-0, let’s actually put out an attacking team and go for the win.

5 Likes

DC to go completely loopy and play 1-1-8 in the style of the 1860s game.
Walsall to win 10-0 and have three perfectly good goals disallowed due to the absence of a crossbar.
Kevin Ellison to remark that he remembers the good old days, when all matches were like this.
Then he is seen departing on a horse drawn tram, when substitued due to consumption.
Walsall to play Darwen Faggot Makers Welfare in the next round or something.

Roberts

Clarke

Sinclair

McDonald Gordon Adebayo Gaffney Lavery Hardy Candlin Holden

7 Likes

Got a feeling we’ll win this one but can’t imagine it’ll be very pretty. 0-2. Guthrie and Lavery.

Was with you right up to the bit where you mentioned Candlin - who is currently out on loan, so think you might be joshing. :grin:

Oh poo, forgot about that !

Must win. No excuses now.

2 nil Walsall…please.

Lose this and the honey moon is well and truly over.

Just hope the performance is good enough for the ■■■■ trip on tuesday! Cya there people! UTS

A team that can’t score against a team that can’t defend… I’ll go 1-0 Walsall.

We will win this.

1 Like

Flood gates will open tonight, 4-1 to the saddlers… Gaffney brace with Sinclair and Scarr also on score sheet :smiley:

I would bet my house on a win 0-1 , but after Saturdays result I’m homeless …:joy:

6 Likes