Morecambe (A) Tues Sep 17th, 7.45pm

2 players sent off for Walsall and a 2 nill defeat. Clarke slaps the players around as they leave the pitch and disappears without waving at the fans.

Naturally. I’m over for the week. Expected to see my fourth goal on Saturday. That didn’t happen Hoping to see my fourth goal scored tonight - doubt it. Looking forward to Saturday, hopefully I might just see us score a goal !!!

Quite frankly, I dont care how we do it as long as we get a win tonight. We can score off Josh Gordon’s nob for me (which is probably the only way he will score), as long as it counts. If we can get a win under our belts I think we can turn the corner. As the old saying goes…sometimes you have to win ugly!!!

I hope your football forecasting is better than your weather forecasting having just returned from a rather stormy Majorca. Anyway I hope you are right with this forecast…not sure myself 0-0 looks a shoe in!!!

3-1 win tonight, Clarke Lavery and Liddle to score

giphy

Sorry …:rofl:

2 Likes

I did think of you when I saw the goings on. Been lovely down here for the most part with sunshine and 27 degrees.
Weem much further south though .
Any road, hope you had a good week

It was lovely thanks…nice hotel, plenty of good food and mostly very warm …the odd thunderstorm permitting.More importantly what are we going to do with this team of ours? Even as an unreconstructed optimist I am getting very worried. I certainly do not recall a time when chances and goals were so few.

1 Like

0-2 saddlers Gaffney and hardy.

That’s funny! To think I could have forsaken this trip and watched Tenerife thrash Albacete 4 - 0. (Four bloody goals) …

I’m tempted to have a go with i-player despite the fact the feedback on uts is not very good.

If I go for it, can I watch it on my TV as I have got Internet access? Or do I have to watch it on my PC? Like me, my telly isn’t smart either.

Another Fine Mess - Laurel and Hardy

Same line up as saturday

Normally just listen to ifollow but as I had originally hoped to go to this I have splashed the cash on watching it for the first time.

Great 442 but we leave 2 wingers on the bench!

2-0 Walsall

Can’t believe liddle is playing very poor

Certainly as a fullback he shouldnt be. He was awful against Bradford

1 Like

Don’t like the line up, again lack of creativity.

Only way DC can get away with it is getting the 3 points.

It’s a ■■■■ team but we need to find stability from somewhere.