Morecambe (A) - Tuesday 19th January, 7pm

Just had look at Met Office and heavy rain all day(plus strong winds). If it’s off, perhaps they could play on the beach ( tide times permitting).

​Injury free good game. In not so good conditions it seems. Result? Another must win game, so what can go wrong?

1-1 Drawsall are back.

1 Like

One hat has already been filled with player names. The other containing possible formations will be dipped into just before kick off.

A 3rd hat with potential substitution combinations is yet to be filled.

3 Likes

This is an inconsistent league, with inconsistent teams.
Therefore, I’m going for an easy 2-0 to the Super, Soar-away Saddlers.

1-1 scrappy horrible game.

Going for a bore draw with plenty of hoof ball in high winds

Any doubt over this, Blackburn Swansea off. Assumed it was covid related but waterlogged pitch the reason.

I assume team will be setting off around 2 so guess everything is o.k.

We always pull one out of the bag occasionally maybe this will be it. 2-1.

Then let our own player Nolan have another game if he’s rubbish? That will do Nolan’s confidence the world of good.

iFollow pass about to be purchased now!

1 Like

Been hanging on as well making sure it’s on lol.

Jayden Reid according to BBC signed too late to play tonight not that the Tinkerman would have picked him. Lets hope for a nice 0 -2 score line with Flash getting back on the score sheet early and a second half one for Wes. Hope Wright can get some time on the pitch. UTS.

Just go for it!

1 Like

Do my eyes deceive me or is he playing exactly the same starting XI and bench as Saturday??? :eyes:

My mistake - swapping Sinclair for Bates.

Sinclair and kinsella in midfield!! Perfect pairing to not win x go Clarke!!!

With kinsella and Sinclair in midfield looks like he’s expecting a scrappy game on a bad pitch

FTFY.

Would have preferred to see Perry given a game if Alfie needs a rest.

2 Likes

Of course he rests our best player from Saturdays game :rofl: