Morecambe (A) - Tuesday 19th January, 7pm

Think I’ll save my tenner this week after looking at the line up (usually ends in a Walsall win when I do this). I can’t bring myself to watch Stuart Sinclair attempt to play football, surely Perry would be a better option?

Glad to see Nolan start again not too much disruption to the line up from the previous game is our manager learning that a settled line up and formation is the way forward just need a style of play now and he’s finally got there.

1 Like

YELLOWS>>>>>YELLOWS>>>>>YELLOWS

:grimacing:

2 Likes

Norman back on the naughty step then.

1 Like

1-2 Adebayo and Gordon

I’ll be checking out the away commentary. They were a class act last year taking the ■■■■ at every opportunity :joy:

1 Like

The weather looks positively ■■■■■

Morecambe A-A Walsall imo.

Must be unless not 100%. White is absolutely shocking hasnt got a tackle or header in him.Fully to blame for the equaliser. Scarr wouldve put their player in row Z. Norman and Mollet back in and move Jules into the centre of defence to stop him Jenny Agutter walkabouts. Its a total liability on the left with Wes attempts at defending.

1 Like

IFollow camera is going to need wiping a lot

Just as I mentioned it

1 Like

Bates was outstanding on Saturday. That’ll teach him.

1 Like

That’s how my laptop screen looked the other week because i picked it up by the screen :man_facepalming: cost me £100 :expressionless:

2 Likes

Mind games - Gordon on the left and Wes inside??

See they have standing areas behind the goals

1 Like

This is where roberts gets injured :joy:

Superb. Bring on Norman in goal imo.

1 Like

Morecambe is the only place I’ve ever seen @DanG_WFC (or anyone else for that matter) dunk a Mars Bar in a cup of Bovril :flushed:

1 Like

Anyone else having sound issues ?

This all very meh so far.