Morgan Ferrier joins Walsall

All good fun Walsall fans have your say is :joy:

UTS was discussed on WFHYS only the other day. Looks like we’ve got got some new crossover members!

REALLY looking forward to seeing this lad play, he looks a proper handfull, and for clubs to be arguing over sell on clauses then there has got to be something special there.

That page is a joke.
I was a member but after reading some of the ■■■■■ posted I left for my own sanity.

1 Like

The only problem I can see is that virtually every goal ive seen in Ferrier’s youtube compilation is that he works almost exclusively on the left hand side and cuts in with his bustling runs.If Walsall play Ginnelly on the left they are going to get in each others way.

Thierry Henry scored a lot of goals from the left, Robert Pires still did alright though. :wink:

I did see this once on Saturday, they just need to learn each others game.

He ran the left channel and Cook ran the right. It’s what strikers do.

Not what I would call the left channel,more like left wing.But like sirraygraydon said they will probably be fine once they get to know each others game,it’ll be interesting to see how the combine.

From what I’ve seen and especially on Saturday he likes to exploit the channel between the right back and the right sided CB. Any team with attacking full backs are going to be ■■■■ scared of Ferrier because if they’re caught out he’ll pounce.

Absolutely hilarious post on walsall fans have your say tonight some guy is telling Morgan he loves him more than ■■■■​:joy::joy::joy:

And the freaks on there wonder why we take the pee. Shame they banned me from posting on there :joy:

You don’t need to post to enjoy Walsall Fans Talk Rubbish

2 Likes

It really does make my head hurt reading stuff on there

1 Like

Looks like they are stalking the bloke.