Morgan Ferrier joins Walsall

Again I haven’t said it can’t be questioned - that’s what makes a good discussion. The world would be a boring place if everyone agreed with everyone else. But there are ways and means of going about it, and by making it seem like there opinions are wrong isn’t the correct way. If that’s not your intention, fair enough, but it does seem that way in how you at times respond.

If I didn’t think your opinion was wrong I wouldn’t be questioning it in the first place would I?

Proverbial dog with a bone who won’t let go. There really is no point.

El N - is that almost an admission that you might sometimes to be wrong?:wink:

1 Like

Even Lionel Messi misses chances some times :wink: haha

I think he and Cook will struggle to get along.

Do you mean as “friends” or as a striking combination? I think Ferrier will do Cook’s running for him and feed on Cook’s flick ons.

Often if a release clause is involved, the need for the agent to broker the deal isn’t there, nor is there any, or as much negotiation involved.

When you’re as tight as WFC, it’s ideal.

Rumour Andy Cook has fell out with Walsall manager Keates. Expecting to sign back for Tranmere on 6 month loan before Saturday’s opener.
Walsall will sign Morgan Ferrier today as replacement just saw this on twitter posted 4hours ago by a Tranmere fan. Hope to god it ain’t true

There’s your clue.

He doesn’t seem unhappy to me:

Was just about to mention this, he even talks about how good the atmosphere is.

You post of Walsall Fans Have Your Say by any chance?

Nah, shows on Google on the twitter related to Walsall fc

The front two are going to be raw, talented, a pain to play against and both busting a gut to get a Championship move. Really excited by this pairing, exactly the sort of players we should be going for.

1 Like

Cook was excited when interviewed after the playoff final but a week later he was on his way. Ferrier wants to be top dog,number one,the headline story. There will be conflict between the two as a result.

Teddy Sheringham and Andy Cole hated each other and we all know what happened there don’t we ?

There will be competition which is a good thing. People talk some crap on here!

3 Likes

This site is starting read like Walsall fans have your say in a few places now! Just some awful posts :joy:

4 Likes

Not half. Read some right garbage on here over the past 48 hours.

2 Likes