My toughest time as a manager

What a ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■ you are

DM a place and a time and I’ll show you ■■■■■■!

I’m really worried about our upcoming January business after our last few windows. We’ve ended up with some awful loanees and transfers under Whitney and Keates, hopefully Clarke has already secured his targets.

The only problem is what calibre of player will want to join a team in the lower reaches of League Two?

1 Like

Well there’s a home game today lads … behind the bike sheds at Joseph Leckie?

1 Like

Temper ,temper think you need to calm down a bit mate . I can see now you aren’t Gensax at least he appears to have a sense of humour .

https://i.imgur.com/GpXuDLg.jpg

1 Like

Temper temper you have no idea you can’t even have constructive criticism on here you all want rose petals and skipping in fields say one little thing against the establishment and you hate it well newsflash we are ■■■■ and will be for a long time so get use to it

Embarrassing descent to this thread.

Celtic …oh dear.

2 Likes

When your team is so crud it gets you irritable and one tends to lash out at anyone and anything. Things will be better when we get our first goal/point in January and get within striking distance of the mighty Morecambe!

1 Like

Genuflex admitted he was a troll months ago. He just feeds off negative energy. Wouldn’t surprise me at all if he’s been on UTS before under a different guise. At the moment he’s vaguely passable, but suspect he may get more and more volatile as time goes on.

My money is on him being Sound Out.

2 Likes

Soundy can’t let anything go, and can’t help digging in, but there are some other similarities. :clown_face:

Was soundout actually a fan?

pmsl grow up fisty cuffs

Apparently a Villa fan, only came on UTS to be a complete ****!

1 Like

Who mentioned fisty cuffs I wanted to show him who I am and not who he thought I was SEE typical that is isn’t it jumping to conclusions tut tut

I think he had a brother who was a regular, and from what I remember didn’t pay much attention to him on here. Think SO was pursuing a one-sided sibling rivalry.Very Sad-as the Orange One would say.

2 Likes

That’s a relief I won’t bother with the disguise this afternoon now ,

I’ll even buy you a pint how’s that?

1 Like