My toughest time as a manager

Go over too your celtic forum…

Presumably in the special offers section ?

Why. People like me. Look at the hearts by my posts. I can’t go to the Celtic one. I only post when we lose. Beat Lazio last night

1 Like

I get it now :joy:

Ha ha ha ha ha. Oh yeah Gary Lidl
Asda He’s in the value range When all chosen products are out of stock Guess what you choose Liddle

Sorry buddy but it has to be Raaaannnngggeeerrrs in Glasgow, come on you gers.

Ha ha

As teenagers Rangers were always my second team, we stayed in a hotel in benidorm a few years ago and Jamie the guy behind the bar was a die hard Rangers fan, we were sitting in there one night and everyone that came in had the same question put to them “Rangers or Celtic?” i am not kidding he threw around 10 people out that night and refused to serve them :rofl:

I always sit in the South East corner Celtic park. If you’ve never been the atmosphere is spine tingling especially on Europa League nights. Extremely friendly fans and people also

1 Like

Unless you are a Rangers fan :joy:

Yeah of course

I have a £50 bet with my friend tomorrow. He’s gonna stand in FL4 and start this chant…

'One Gary Liddle… There’s only one Gary Liddle… One Gary Liddle…

Seriously. It’s happening tomorrow

Well he wouldn’t be wrong there IS only one Gary Liddle :grin:

True… He’s also gonna ask Liddle to sign his shirt !!!

It’s just gonna

Are Gensanx and Scooby the same person by any chance .
Fair play kids you’ve had your fun , now go away and let people who actually care about the club have some sensible discussion

I follow Celtic too and my son adores them. He wants Walsall to win because he loves his dad but I couldn’t force him to suffer the defeats with the alarming regularity that Saddlers fans have to endure. 1888 was an important year in football history…

I like his honesty and it does make me laugh but if I’m honest, do I really think it’s right? Probably not, no.

Every player needs a different approach and I get the feeling that there’s very few in the modern game that will go with Clarke’s approach, two being James Clarke and Sinclair, which is no surprise that they follow him around. They buzz of his approach and he knows that his approach is what makes them tick.
As I say though, I can’t see many more like that in our squad and it’s impossible to fill a squad with players like that. He needs to be adaptable, it’s part of being a successful manager. Even Fergie, feared by players, still put a shoulder round certain players.

2 Likes

Is he really working with what he wanted is the issue for me? He’s missed out on a few from what I know same as Keates did not saying it’s true but I was told Wrack signed most of last seasons squad not Keates.also heard Pomlett is going to pull out all the stops and really back him in January again let’s hope it’s true time will tell.

1 Like

No I’m not @Gensanx123 at all I really don’t understand why you would say I don’t care about the club you tell me in any of the above comments where I’ve said I don’t care about the club you absolute ass hole people like you ■■■■ me off!