New contract for Isaac Hutchinson

I hope we sign his brother in the summer.

When we had the Chambers brothers, the club were in a good place.

A goal threat and can improve further so no issue with this.

Badly needs better quality either side of him next season in the final third.

I suspect this might be one of the things MF was discussing with our new chairman last week, telling them to get him signed asap. Very happy with this. :slight_smile:

1 Like

:clap:

1 Like

Pleased for the lad …… just need a style of football that suits now . With players around him on the same wavelength .

Great news, we just need a few players who can pass to him now.

1 Like

Good news, whilst sometimes on here I think people overate his performances, there is absolutely no doubt he is one of our best and most creative players and has the potential to continue to learn and improve.

Well done club and Hutch.

It’s clear we are already looking to tie down key players for next season which is good, so I assume there will be other players we are discussing with. As it looks like MF and White have had a tiff, makes me wonder if there were discussions with him where his view of his ability and performances, and therefore value were eeeer, rectified by MF.

2 Likes

great bit of business, if he can continue to improve he will be sold for peanuts in January

1 Like

Thanks, Statto! :joy:

I struggle to remember White having a good game for us. He always looks likely to gift the opposition a goal.

1 Like

He was supposed to have been late paying a fine and told he wont feature again this season.

1 Like

Sound like a decent family. Isaac has obviously been brought up the right way. Good luck to him - we just need to sign 4 or 5 quality players now to play with him. We should be able to free up a big chunk of the wage bill by getting rid of Labadie, Wilkinson, Williams and White.

5 Likes

All of these cunning plans have 1 major floor

2 Likes

Just hope that floor isn’t covered in piss!

5 Likes

We had the rug pulled from under our feet this season. Poor refs but the linos have been just as bad. We have to build from the ground up.

Etc.

4 Likes

There’s no ceiling to our ambitions now.

Oh no !

2 Likes

I tried to stop myself but I car; pet hate of yours I know. :wink:

1 Like

I bet Clarke is on decent money too… #gamechanger