New design pin badges

This is a bit lost on me but each to their own. Supported Walsall for 40 years and was unaware of this connection with Glasgow Rangers.
Could see the connection if it was a Walsall and Drogheda badge.
From what I’ve seen of clubs that do shared memorabilia it only really works when its a two way thing. I’d be presently surprised if any Glasgow Rangers fans wanted any.
Something with Drogheda could sell (maybe) to both sets of Supporters,in that there actually is a common link (trivela) what our link to Rangers or our link to the red hand of ulster is I’m not aware of.
But,each to their own and if it sells then good luck to all involved.

Pin badges are one thing but flags and t shirts are a whole different ball game. Flags especially can be seen as provocative.

1 Like

As said mate. We are fan led And we. Produce items fans ask for.

It’s not my choice or. those of the committee. Fans Come to us with their requests and if we think it’s. A fair. Request. We will. Consider. Making the item/s

This badge was requested by not half a dozen people but by literally hundreds Of. Fans.

This board is just a small Snapshot of the fan base. In fact If truth be known. A large number on here No longer go to games And argue. Just for. the sake of it. So realy. The badge is a smokescreen. For a pop at Issa. But. That does not fit there narrative.

If. People don’t like the badge. It’s simple just scroll by and don’t purchase

If people do buy it and wear it Great.
And. Knowing Your money Will be used to help. less fortunate ones in the bourough of Walsall. Makes it worthwhile

Me myself as: said I follow. Rangers. Also

. And I will be at the upcoming game against Man United at , Murrayfield And I’ve already arranged a box. At Saint Andrew’s for the Birmingham friendly ( my choice ). But they will always come second to Dh

Whether people like it or not. Or even believe it Rangers also have a strong Following of Walsall. Fans. Going back to the early 80s When they had a supporters club in Walsall. As spoke of earlier by Pt. in the thread

I never fall out with fellow saddlers. Difference of opinions yes. But fall out. Never.
Always open for a pint and discussion. On anything Issa related with anyone. At anytime.

We all follow the same club. Primarily. It’s just a large number. Also have. A liking for another one. And there’s. Nothing wrong in that. Eithier

4 Likes

This will be on display at both murryfield and st Andrew’s.

2 Likes

There really isn’t one.

3 Likes

Olly as you know I really love you - will have a drink next time I see you, and banter as always…

However… I just don’t see the point of the Rangers thing. Just seems unnecessary - especially with the Drogheda link.

4 Likes

I find that very hard to believe

1 Like

It’s bollocks.

I am far happier to be linked to Drogheda, WFC has a lot more in common with them than Rangers.

Perhaps that could be the next badge :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’m still trying to find which league the Red hand of Ulster play in

3 Likes

Hope my new pin badge which has just arrived is not going to offend anyone.
IMG_1868

2 Likes

No probs pal. It’s your round. Tho

1 Like

The league seems to be a bit of a round Robin arrangement, the red hand defenders,red hand commandos,ulster volunteer force all attack minded with loads of shooting.

Watch out for nasty knee injuries though.

2 Likes

And all because it was decided 500 years ago that someones version of proving their devotion to a fairy story was better than someone elses version, as they don’t like their middle men wearing frocks, and enjoy a less gaudy asthetic in their monuments to said fairy story.

1 Like

Be interesting to see if anyone is stupid enough to wear one of these at the Drogheda friendly.

ISSA is a great social organisation with a community focus, but constant harking back to an irrelevant past does not help the club move forward.

15 Likes

There we have it. It isn’t just one person trying to push some agenda, the people who approved this within ISSA would remember this and for them it’s a throwback.

If people don’t like it then don’t buy it, or why don’t some of you start doing badges and you can stick what you like on them.

7 Likes

Your answering your own question there. Of course someone will wear one to the Drogheda friendly!

Darlaston

https://maps.app.goo.gl/CF8793hQJniQ5MRg7

1 Like

Can we have a villa badge please ? Atleast they are linked to the club and support us

2 Likes