New kit 21/21

Why aren’t we having a scarf with green in. The one Matt Taylor is holding has a black stripe. It doesn’t match the new strip and colours.

1 Like

That’ll be the left over stock from the 15/16 wembley appearance that needs selling before we get new ones in 2025😂

10 Likes

Has anyone seen the new strip?

Booo.

For three or four seasons and last season…and we struggled for most of them. There’s nothing ‘retro’ about it.

Looks like a bescot market job with that stitching lol.

The Green could possibly be the home kit shorts

1 Like

Just looking at the snippets above.

:nauseated_face: please no …

Whatever it is looks like they have used the worst sample possible the way the badge is pulling the shirt to crease…

1 Like

I read on IMDB that Wes Craven chose red and green for Freddy Krueger’s jumper because together those colours are the most difficult for the human eye to perceive.

1 Like

Oooh something I actually know something about!

Wes Craven did indeed cite that back in those times as the reason, but the truth is that it’s not just red and green - it’s essentially colours with greater contrast luminance and competition.

The reason why red and green is a bit ‘odd’ is because we have photoreceptors (cones) in our retina, mostly the Fovea Centralis, that peak at red green and blue wavelengths. So any combination of red green and blue is difficult to perceive, as when two sets of those types of cones are active, it causes a bit of a palava in the signal/neural processing of those colours.

Same is truth for high contrast colours. Even black and white.

Nerd mode ends /

11 Likes

Bring back Adidas

3 Likes

Think it might actually be a top half shoulder coverage, like the uniform in Star Trek?

1 Like

Keeno.

2 Likes

Taking a first glimpse of the new top , I’d like to see the black country flag on the outside ,maybe as a band round the sleeve or the chain running round .what’s the point of it all being hidden away inside the shirt , A black white and red band round the sleeve with a chain in it :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Aaah! Red, white and black…a reminder of one of the greatest days in our history. But chains will just agitate the BLM’ers who have already referenced the flag to slavery. All nonsense, I know.

1 Like

Well as I see it put it on ,be big be bold and be proud ,Its all about our routes and history ,There really is no point hiding it away inside the shirt.those that think it’s connected to BLM or slavery need to get educated

7 Likes

If they didn’t put it out of sight, you may be pushed into the cut or the river Tame :joy: :wink:

1 Like

Looks nice but why does it look like a house cat or twelve has been after it? Amateur hour

10 Likes

Basic isn’t it ? :joy:

1 Like