New kit

Revealed Monday 10 am. Loving the Black Country chains.

2 Likes

Black Country flag looks naff.

Looking at the collar and design it looks very similar to last seasons yet the club expect fans to stump up £50 for practically the same.

I think the chains look good, and it’s not on the outside, so if you don’t like it no one will see once it’s on.

1 Like

Someone will complain about the chains :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

As a Black Country fanboy this excites me but i suspect the actual kit will look naff.

No proper collar. Disappointed.

Let’s hope the shorts are white rather than red again.

1 Like

I was thinking exactly the same.

Expect this to be displayed before 11 am Monday. download

3 Likes

They have already, wanted it banned as had a link to slavery.
Pillock do gooder woolyheads trying to force an issue that only they think is there.:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Have you completed the kick it out research :joy::joy:

1 Like

I have :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

:joy:
Bet that won’t be published

1 Like

So how am I supposed to wear me tie with it ?

1 Like

Indeed Diane Abbott is already contemplating how offended she will be, on the “be offended” scale, though numbers have never been her strong point as we know.

2 Likes

Don’t want to put a fly in the ointment, but, Walsall isn’t even in the Black Country is it? I was under the impression that it ended at Wednesbury.

2 Likes

I’ve always thought the Black Country was Tipton,Dudley,Wednesbury,Cradley Heath,Blackheath,West Bromwich maybe Bilston and Darlaston. Or anywhere where they say “ah bin ya”…

1 Like

Last estimate was that she was 427% offended, with a potential error of 500,553%.

:grin:

1 Like

Walsall is Staffordshire
Chains are linked to slavery

I do wonder if any one at our club uses their noggins before putting this together.

I’ll have a word with the next bloke I see chaining his bike up, see if he knows he’s advocating slavery.:thinking:

8 Likes