New kit

Works for me. :man_shrugging:

The home kit is nice but that away kit is sexy. I’d shag it.

That’s not saying much though is it? :joy:

3 Likes

True, doesn’t even have to breathe :joy:

2 Likes

:flushed:

1 Like

Too far? :joy:

Not sure that’s actually personal abuse anyway, more like a robust exhortation of an opinion about an unnamed group reaching a particular conclusion.

1 Like

Pulse is optional just so long as it is warm still.

1 Like

Wash your mouth out

Home shirt is clean but boring. Away shirt is gorgeous.

Also all the training gear on the website looks grey (at least to me), but when I went to the club shop it was all army green, which I like more, but just an FYI for those wanting it.

Meh, home shirt is dull, away shirt I liked at first glance but, after a few hours, I’m not excited.

I went in on a mobile phone and it came up with a blank page. However I realised I could scroll down and to the side and it’s there it’s just not resizing properly for a mobile device. :thinking:

Two smart kits. Pleased to see white shorts returning for the home kit. A 3rd kit to be announced in due course apparently.

2 Likes

That will be the one with a ghastly hi viz colour no doubt, which they will wear more often then the black one. :wink:

1 Like

We play in red. It’s red.

2 Likes

Or any brand to be perfectly honest , they are all a complete rip off .
Fans want them so they are taken advantage of … I’ll probably have the black one :unamused:

The Black Country is an area of the West Midlands, England, west of Birmingham[2] and commonly refers to a region covering most of the four Metropolitan Boroughs of Dudley, Sandwell, Walsall and Wolverhampton[3]. During the Industrial Revolution, it became one of the most industrialised parts of Britain with coal mines, coking, iron foundries, glass factories, brickworks and steel mills producing a high level of air pollution.
The Black Country has no single set of defined boundaries. Some traditionalists define it as “the area where the coal seam comes to the surface – so West Bromwich, Coseley, Oldbury, Blackheath, Cradley Heath, Old Hill, Bilston, Dudley, Tipton, Wednesfield and parts of Halesowen, Wednesbury and Walsall but not Wolverhampton, Stourbridge and Smethwick or what used to be known as Warley”.[3] There are records from the 18th century of shallow coal mines in Wolverhampton, however.[6] Others have included areas slightly outside the coal field which were associated with heavy industry

2 Likes

And it did where the trotting track was in brownhills near chasewater, because i put in a sealed bid to buy the land opposite the white horse pub a few years ago, and won the bid, then set about getting a mine search, and found that there had been evidence of open cast mining on the area, with an uncapped shaft, so i had to pull out losing my £5000 deposit :roll_eyes:

Gold swift, what’s that all about ?

It’s been gold for the last 6 years, since the 125th anniversary year. :thinking: