New kit

I think the chains have an obvious negative connotation but I remember walking past Wheway Watson every day and seeing the chainmaker signs. Why shouldn’t we proud of our history, proud of our working class heritage that made the Black Country what it is. I’m fed up of people re-writing history with 21st century values. I like the Black Country flag and I’ll be proud to wear the new shirt: “We are the boys from the Black Country”.

4 Likes

First off we are racists because of the Black Country flag.

Now there is anti-Semitism because you are now accusing the Jews of sinking the Titanic.

Anyone finding the Black Country flag racist is a (moderated) :man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

You’re either a ■■■■ troll or really thick.

3 Likes

I think we should all meet up in the Arbo , on the fust green , and make daisy chains.

1 Like

I would love this kit:

It’s not the real one by the way.

2 Likes

:grin:

I find this offensive, as it discriminates against other flowers that perfectly good chains could be formed from.
:smiling_imp:

I am sure if i look deep enough and distort things to suit my own wooly headed agenda i may come up with the fact that a slave was once named Daisy so that is it ! all of you, desist !

All names and chains are racist and also Pukka pies.

1 Like

the kit will be crap, it’s made by errea enough said.

Save your money,

If the club plan on charging £40/£50 per shirt then it needs to be made by a Nike / Adidas / Puma.

There is no justification for paying that type of money for that brand.

2 Likes

Yes Mazza, i bought one years ago made by Errea and the quality was absolutely dire.
The stick on badge started falling off in bits almost immediately, the fabric and stitching was also awful.
Guess once again though, that it comes down to what uncle Jeff was willing to pay for them.

Personal abuse is not accepted on this site regardless of what you think of someone’s opinion :grimacing:

Haven’t you ever seen Ken Dodd’s stage act?!! :wink:

1 Like

Just heard that Ken Dodds dads dog`s died:laughing:

I assume my cheque’s in the post.

1 Like

That’s my opinion though. People who find racism in everything are the worst of the worst. Deal with it.

3 Likes

Looks as though the " Viking" has been run over!!!

1 Like

So they announce the new kit goes on sale today but the link to the online shop in the announcement (http://www.walsallfcstore.co.uk/) isn’t working as it appears to be down!!!

Not tried ringing the shop direct yet but last time I tried to buy a shirt that way they said could only do it in person or online … :roll_eyes: