New Macron kit

It would be truly unique.

Happy with the home kit. But that away shirt :flushed: dear lord that’s got to be up there with worst ever

Or this one…

Home kit is smart, not so keen on the away one.

Red shorts for the white shirt…

Red tops and white shorts…

1 Like

Job done, either combination you’ve posted is infinitely better than the rubbish they’ve churned out

2 Likes

Looking closer it appears the ladies kit is collarless.

The home kit isn’t too bad. Away kit is truly awful.

Regarding the consultation with fans, it was regarding the third kit and the only thing discussed was a change to the badge. They wanted it to be minimalistic. No kit designs or opinions regarding colours etc were discussed or shared.

Not keen on these at all and safe to say out of all the Macron kits I’ve seen so far for the upcoming season, these are the worst. The away one is just proper crap, not much more needs to be said on that one and the home one looks like some kid learning photoshop felt the need to put a stroke over everything - black stroke round the badge, white stroke round the stripes, a stroke round the sponsor… just looks amateurish and would’ve looked a lot better without

Not that I’m that bothered as long as we get the results on the pitch

That is a nice kit design!:+1:

As others have said, there seems to be quite a few generic macron tops / kits that would have been good as at least a starting point to base it on rather than take it to where they have. I’ve noticed a few macron kits at the euros and they’ve all seemed okay!

2 Likes

I have a friend who had the Forest shirt when they had Macron and it was top quality!

To put a positive spin on it, the Adidas and Castore ‘wet look’ shirt is horrific. And as for that Belgium away kit, it looks like someone has raided lost property! Brown shorts? Apparently, the design was inspired by TinTin!!!

Here’s the wet look (or sweat look) that is so :face_vomiting:

I have to say I love the home kit. But the away is vile and that gold looking colour on the away should be nowhere near any of our kits ever!!

1 Like

The away kit is for fans who chose Luton.

Horrible :face_vomiting:

We are red and white, the black was always an error.

3 Likes

I actually like the home kit, collar always helps for me, makes it look a bit smarter.

Don’t like the away but majority of the time I don’t like either of them and they end up growing on me so it’s a better start than usual!

Seen a few rumours that the third kit might be black so I’m looking forward to that. Black with a collar would be excellent.

4 Likes

Maybe he’s coming back ?

Thatt our Hutch replacement?

1 Like

I like both. Although the home shirt doesn’t feel like a Walsall shirt, which possibly defeats the object.

2 Likes