New Macron kit

Is that the biggest Walsall badge we’ve ever had on a kit? Got to be hasn’t it?

1 Like

depends on how “traditional” you want to be. For me Red and White always but we have played in all sort of colours: Yellow and black, claret and blue, maroon, black and white, blue and white, blue and red, red, white and blue. I think the club have tried to reference a bit of our history in all our kits from time to time.

Apparantly the leak is legit. Someone posted it on the Facebook page. Saw it in the club shop allegedly

That’s only 8 seasons of our history.
Look at the predominant colours from 1949 up until the season before the green came back.

1 Like

Aside from this bad boy.

images

1 Like

See my post above.

Our home colours have been predominantly red and white for most of the last 75 years.

as I said, depends on how traditional you want to be

Don’t mind what colours the away kit is tbh .But surely we must try and have some consistency with the home kit and a kind of tradition?

1 Like

With the shop being closed today and tomorrow is it possible they were changing the pictures in the windows and didn’t think to cover it up.

My point was someone claiming the club have got it so wrong and then based it on so called tradition.

Just because someone doesnt like a particular design is no need to claim how bad the club is for getting it so wrong because its not red and white!

I enjoyed the white Highgate top but didnt take the opportunity to run the club down when they introduced the memorable black and red checks. Great memories… and still 12 sizes too big!

1 Like

The home looks ok that away kit though is horrific dont like it at all what were they thinking ?

Agree. The away kit takes some getting used to :rofl:

1 Like

Away kit looks like a Bradford kit…

Both woeful.

Poundland Bournemouth, and MacDonalds United.

I really like the home kit. Away kit awful. With that symmetrical line perfectly following the contour of a beer belly. God that will look terrible

1 Like

Them’s wimmin, my Lord.

This was a beauty of a shirt.

I love 39-49

Maybe I’m getting old but would much prefer any of the following red and white tops with the opposite colour shorts as home and away kits.

10 Likes

That’s a billion times better than both kits.

2 Likes