New run out song

1 Like

Don’t know if anyone has already mentioned this elsewhere…but with our new strike partnership of Matt and Matt how about this

2 Likes

Not sure if running out to a song with lose in the title is the best idea

4 Likes

Haha good point!

Do any Eminem fans know of something more appropriate ?

My lad is always making up daft football related rhymes to songs he hears on the radio. On the way back from Mansfield last season when we lost 2-0, Eminem’s song Stan was on the radio on the way back. He sang " My team is shit I’m wondering why we just never score" Firstly no he isn’t meant to swear! Second, it’s probably not appropriate, but it made me laugh anyway.

Probably should have put it in the gallows humour chants thread but I had completely forgot about it.

1 Like

‘Come on feel the noise’ by Slade (even though I reckon Noddy secretly follows the Dingles) would get my vote.

2 Likes

Don’t think its much of a secret to be honest.

My youngest has served Noddy a number of times recently at the hotel he works at and says he’s a lovely bloke. He was chuffed that Noddy remembered his name this week and asked how he was :smiley:

2 Likes

This one for me build up.

3 Likes

Yeah something like this with a fast Tempo

My boy recently wrote to the SLO with more modern (he’s in his teens) suggestions for Matchday music.
I know I have always championed Eminem lose yourself as a run out along with various Kasabian bangers

Surely being 2023 we should have gender neutral songs like Sam smith or tik tok songs to get the modern footballer going excited for the cameras and the new breed of fans?
The kids today don’t want kasabian madness or yellow ribbons they want songs about Gucci bags

1 Like

With the ridiculous attempt at banning Delilah at the rugby, wonder if any of our chants will ever go woke?

“He/she/they wore a yellow ribbon… “ maybe

I don’t think so.

One of the most uplifting songs ever .

3 Likes

Heather Small Proud could fit the bill

Banning Delilah and now we should have gender neutral songs.
No wonder the worlds in such a mess.To much listening to the minority and not the majority

Best song in football… Kasabian - Underdog

1 Like

My lad as always said Mr Brightside would get the crowd going

1 Like

Mr Brightside is a great shout, proper sing along anthem , And well known !

Bohemian rhapsody would get me singing
And don’t lie who doesn’t know every single word

1 Like