Newport County (H) Wed 24th Feb, 5:30pm

Doesn’t get the pulse racing but here’s hoping. Very surprised about Osadebe as I thought he was a passenger for most of Saturday.

1 Like

Osadebe isn’t a footballer! How many more games before the people in charge realise this? I’d rather play one of our under12s than him. About sums up the club atm

3 Likes

Scrimshaw on the bench for them.

Seem to remember that we said the same about another player not so long ago.

Playing 2 rbs again WTF… looks like trying not to get beat again instead of going for the win, if we don’t have any attacking threat then we need to look elsewhere, he has already said himself the club dont mind u not winning for 16matches and u can still have a job

Yeah scrimshaw and I stand by it :joy:

According to the formations I’ve just seen we have 3 across midfield they have 5 could be out done in that area we are lightweight as it is.

I imagine 3-5-2.
Possible positives 2 upfront, and Max and Wes won’t be doing the same job.
Can’t understand why Nolan is excluded again and why we need both Osei Yaw and Reid on the bench.

Is anybody else having a problem getting onto ifollow?
I have no next live match on my screen?

Looking at that line up has made my mind up, a nice soak in the bath it is listening to that Peter crouch podcast.

1 Like

Fine for me.

Cor accuse him on being a tinkermon

1 Like

Interesting how they line up. I follow say 4141

Alex on commentary. Should be plenty of stunning insights.

3 Likes

Not impressed by the starting line up.

I’m surprised Osadebe plays next game, but well, not much to lose, so time to check who will be good for the next year I suppose.

That would be a giant understatement for me. Looking forward to total football that s evening

At least the game gives an excuse for gratuitous midweek beer. Only plus point most likely

Isn’t he dull my word :weary:

1 Like

Flash Booked … bad foul . Not a good start.