Next Fans Forum

FREE OF CHARGE!

2 Likes

Surprised it’s free tbh
With inflation being the way it is I though boycott would have Atleast charged a tenner to see American

4 Likes

Hi Mr Boycott and Mr Pomlett. I presume you will not be dealing with Mansfield whilst their chairman is there. Therefore could you tell us the figure they wanted to see the season out including his wages which i presume you were already paying. This will put the fans minds at ease . Bear in mind we did obtain Fa Cup monies not taken into account and there would’ve been a distinct chance that we couldve got a replay with more gate monies and TV payments. Plus how many more points on the table with bigger gates and more monies from higher position. Can you answer it without er using er its er commercially er sensitive??

1 Like

Ask Pomser why the 5000 fans he wanted has resulted in record season ticket price increases

6 Likes

This is the big question.

3 Likes

Anyone on here going?
What shall we ask?

Yep only thing if interest for me from this event. Pretty much everything else is as it has been for years. Big promises little results.

3 Likes

I’ve been to every one, this is the first one I’m considering not bothering. It’s full of shite anyway.

1 Like

I’d like to see Flynn there so he can answer questions about (A)…the players he has signed and whether he regrets any of them and (B)… could he please explain what his football philosophy is because I think he has made some strange decisions over the last few months,both tactics and selection wise.

2 Likes

But other than that, how delighted are you with the fans forum mettings?

3 Likes

I’d rather have separate forums for directors/owners and manager. If you combine the two then questions about Trivela’s long term plans get lost in numerous questions regarding formation and tactics.

12 Likes

Free of charge :rofl::rofl::rofl: amazing

What happened to the days of getting a free pint too? :crazy_face:

The questions regarding 5000 crowds and increased season ticket prices will simply be batted away with cost of living and inflation answers.

5 Likes

I will attend but have already decided not to have season ticket nexy year, as defencive football is so boring, something got to change as fans will turn back on the club. I do understand price increases but as axseason ticket holder where is the incentive to keep coming. No friends for a fiver. Hate drinking from plastic glasses as beer tastes tainted.

I usually go to these but will be unable to attend as I have a prior engagement. There is no surprise about the ticket prices going up. We lost £700,000 last year.Inflation is at 10% and when the price increases were fixed the team was doing well and fans were enthused. I think therefore they will cope with questions about those with ease.
I would like to know more about the mortgage and how much we have saved from getting rid of the rent and how many years it is for. That to me is one of the bigger questions we should be told about.

7 Likes

I’ll probably go, I usually do.

Like all executives they will bat questions away the difficult questions in an authoritative ‘im right your wrong’ type of way but it dosnt actually improve anything for them. Prices will have a huge impact next year. There were 4200 homes fans there last night and that sort of mid table night game next season I reckon you’ll be lucky if there are 3500 home fans.

Which is pretty much the truth?

1 Like