Next Fans Forum

Unfortunately I’m not able to attend the meeting. If it arrives in time, would someone mind taking my Walsall FC v Leicester City Framed Panoramic Image along and get the directors to sign it for me please? Thanks in anticipation.

8 Likes

Then it should be followed up with a question of why these price hikes are way above inflation.

5 Likes

The usual suspects will be clapping and lapping up everything the club tell them no doubt if Boycott went round there houses shagged there Mrs and shot there dog some fans would still thank them for it same ones who stuck up for Bonser coincidentally never wrong either clowns.

7 Likes

Question for Boycott, will we get chips or fries now? Or neither.

That’s fair enough but he’d better not shag the dog and shoot the missus or I shall have some stern words for him.

11 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

It’s simple economics, if you think the new season ticket prices are worth it, then you buy one,if you don’t,then don’t get one and pick and choose your game’s. The club will then decide if it would be economical to keep the prices or lower them again. That’s just what real life is like.

3 Likes

Ur right there. I won’t be going watching Boycott,Mole, Gamble and Pomlett sitting smugly on the stage coming out with the same old bullshit. The only language they understand is ££££ when it hits them in the pocket

1 Like

I think as paying fans and potential season ticket buyers we are entitled to ask for an explanation on the price rise.

7 Likes

Inflation is just a generic average of how much prices have risen, by it’s nature there are two different headline rates if inflation most metrics are measured by, everyone’s personal inflation will be different depending on their circumstances and so too will the clubs, I imagine as a business their running costs may well be percentage wise higher than the overall inflation rate for the country.

1 Like

They think football fans are mugs mate that’s the problem shit food shit beer at shit prices always been the same.

3 Likes

They don’t need to offer anything special when they have fans that will blindly follow the team whatever is on offer

5 Likes

Yep that’s why so many clubs up and down the country take the piss and have done for years.
I know there’s some fans who sit on their high horse due to this blind loyalty but it’s really not a good thing.

4 Likes

You don’t go to games so no surprise you don’t want to go to the forum. See if they will stream it for you lol

A hardcore always will but the casuals will drift off. 4200 walsall fans at the game last night and I expect that to be down to a couple of 3700s / 3800s by the end of the season. That will really worry Boycott

1 Like

I will always lock horns with people that simply put up with anything because it comes from someone with a Walsall FC badge on their lapel. Fans that literally defend anything and everything that comes from the club just because it comes from the club. I will never understand the mentality.

Ive been a Walsall fan for 33 years but it doesnt mean I am going to happily accept any old level of service just ‘because’.

The combination of working on a weekend loving what I was doing combined with the level of contempt displayed from the CEO’s at Walsall ended my regular attendance and it has never recovered. It never will until there are improvments that I deem worthy of my attendance again and squeezing Walsall in amongst my working weekends.

I loved going regularly but have not once missed it since I stopped. This season will be the lowest attended in those 33 years and next year unless there are the promised improvements I will probably not go at all. Its a shame

4 Likes

We do have quite a number of fans in this forum that defend anything and everything the club does.

Actually though they not in the majority of Walsall fans but do have a presence on this forum.

3 Likes

The same people online not so much on here defending the price increase are the same ones who stuck up for Bonser for years fact I’ve seen them.
The club can do no wrong whoever is running it with people like that your pissing in the wind trying to question the club I gave up and deleted them off my social media in the end. Still see them commenting on Walsall related stuff though so I know they haven’t changed its all don’t go then or support wolves type of nonsense it’s boring and stupid and completely misses the point.

3 Likes

I had to leave WFHYS mate and I am someone that does not beleive in blocking people or leaving forums etc - everyone is entitled to an opinion and I do try to accept everyone’s point of view.

But on there it was almost as if they had been ‘groomed’ by Walsall FC. Stockholme syndrome! There’s a big world out there guys haha :rofl:

1 Like

I stopped going for a few years a while ago and once that habit is broken it’s actually easy to stop going, the club need to realise that. These price increases might just be where the habit is broken for many.

2 Likes