Next Manager Odds

Not when the opposite argument is repeated at me ad museum, no I can’t. Sorry.

And neither would anybody else here. Especially when your view point is so obviously the one that’s common sense.

If I get nonsense responses 85 times (or in this case 170 times) I’ll respond 85 times. It’s clear who has tried to stifle debate throughout this thread (PS. It’s not me) but some people can’t handle common sense simply because of the source it comes from :no_good_man:

What is? Me talking common sense and being shouted down with personal bs rather than fair points?

Your first reply to smudger told the tale. Don’t pretend you’re the injured party here.

2 Likes

Nah just thought I’d elaborate :man_shrugging: I’m not sorry

I’m not the injured party. I’ll happily say it. I’m the common sense party :man_shrugging:t3:

The thing is, most posters DO walk away from an E.N. ‘debate’ as the unpalatable alternative is for it to go on and on. And on.

I find the continual ‘not me gov’ avoidance an inditement, accompanied by deliberately selecting only partial and incomplete elements of what people actually post. It’s annoying.

People have different opinions. Occasionally people have strong alternative views. It’s the frequency and immediacy of E.Ns contempt that is irritating.

3 Likes

That’s the problem, in the main it’s not ‘none sense’ replies that you’re receiving, just people expressing their opinion. You don’t have to try and prove them wrong, or call them deluded, that’s why posters get annoyed.

4 Likes

We are all different and act and react accordingly different, some passive, some not, some more argumentative than others, thats the beauty of being a human being and should accept that. We should also all be mature enough to know when to ignore, turn the other cheek, and basically turn it in as it has gone on long enough and is ruining things for others. No winners, no losers, and does it really sodding well matter who has the last word. Do we really want this forum full of Salians?

2 Likes

He’s a top wind up merchant and has you all on the end of his line again!

Still this :man_shrugging:

As for the rest of it, you all need to stop obessesing over what I do or not. It’s a football message board ffs.

And you still had to end it with this when you’ve basically already said it. You’ve just made everyones point for them.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Yeah I did. Because a number of people are consistently calling me out on this for literally no reason. Then accusing me of derailing threads :rofl:

Poke. Poke. Poke. Poke.

Response.

OMG STOP RUINING THREADS!!!

It’s really ■■■■■■■ weird.

And still it goes on.

1 Like

To be fair…

It’s more like post

Response

repost repost repost repost

Response

Long repost with quotes

As a poster I’m sick of it.

3 Likes

Nah it isn’t. This whole thread is evidence of it :man_shrugging:t3:

I have just tried to read this thread about what the title subject is about…

But sorry it has become a slanging match and this is not what should be on here!!!

1 Like

As highlighted in my earlier new topic…

So you thought you’d put and end to needlessly bulking out threads by … pointing that out here as well?

I just read that one aswell

So yeah, Steve McLaren on that list.

Funny.

1 Like