Next Manager Odds

And there it is in one short sentence.

Can’t accept any opposite opinion is equally valid, just post after post after post after endless post repeating the same stuff in an attempt to bludgeon the other poster into submission.

8 Likes

It’s not though is it? Just because something is an “opinion” it doesn’t mean it is automatically correct. Just like this will undoubtedly be a big job to pull off for O’Connor. There’s no basis in our performances to think otherwise.

Irony. But your fellow mod has pointed out that that’s quite enough discussion, despite you dredging it back up again. So continue with your digging if you must.

Agree to disagree. We are all passionate about the club, but as in every walk of life, not everyone will share your view. When a discussion beings to go back and forth just move on - we don’t award points for having the last word.

Thanks for copying the bit I was referring to.

Just come on to look at the next manager odds And it looks like it’s someone called @el_nombre? well that’s the one everyone is talking about :rofl:

7 Likes

And it’s still going on​:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Bescot Banter say the Daily Star are suggesting we’re interested in John Askey. Did well at Macclesfield but didn’t last long at the Salops.

Currently at Port Vale (18th Lg 2) … so if we are looking for someone who is used to the bottom half of Lg 2!

To be fair he’s done a decent job there. They were hurtling towards relegation and he’s steadied the ship. I agree though, it’s not exactly inspiring…

1 Like

Arthur Askey would suit this shower of ■■■■.

3 Likes

At least we’d be busy as bees …

2 Likes

Christ, is this what my club has become under JBs well run club mantra, what is consumer law regarding the purchase of something, do I have 28 days to get a refund on my early birds

4 Likes

What about Colin Askey? Got us promotion in 1961

Keith Hill down to 5-1

1 Like

rumours been around about Hill since friday probably why could be something in this.

Been told by a good source that Hill is the target. Bonser is back in control of making the final decision now, and he’s wanted Hill before we appointed both O’Driscoll and Keates supposedly.

4 Likes

Bit of a worry he’s been sacked by one of our competitors for relegation don’t you think

3 Likes

Makes him cheaper, so Bonse will want him even more.

1 Like

To be fair, Laurel and Hardy have made a fine mess of it haven’t they?

If you’re Jeff you’re looking at shelling out a substantial amount of wedge for sacking the last three managers as well as the money we had to pay Wrexham for Keates. And the up-shot of all of that is the fourth division with less fans than since the early 90’s.

Jeff patently doesn’t do appeasement or populism and that might well be the best approach on this one. The appointment of Hill wouldn’t go down well at all in some circles. The same circles who got all gooey over Keates, one of the worst managers in our history.

5 Likes

I’d take Hill. Good football, a promotion, working with a crap budget.

6 Likes