Next Walsall Manager Thread (Again)

Shortened to Sandy Saddler. You have to have been around a while to remember him.

4 Likes

You’re missing out the word “some”. And I did say “the usual doom and gloom merchants” - the ones who go out of their way to be negative about everything even if they have to make it up.

No issue joining in a discussion about anything to do with the club with with 99% of posters, even if they are diametrically opposed to my own views. But there are some who just go out of their way to spoil it for everyone.

BTW You are definitely one of the many on here who I wouldn’t count amongst the “some”.

2 Likes

Fair enough, I have seen some who outright just say “fans” and some of them are people I have been to many matches with too. It amazes me.

I have my moments!

2 Likes

PS There are also one or two who are obviously wind ups the other way with relentless over-positivity - but at least they they don’t make putting Radiohead on repeat to cheer yourself up feel like a good idea.

1 Like

Pot kettle.

1 Like

Bloody hell, I remember him! :rofl:

No Surprises.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Presumably your having a go at me re making things up. What have I made up exactly. Sadler is a letting agent FACT.
More properties added in this period of quietness FACT. Mortgage for the freehold is Trivelas only achievement FACT. Club has nosedived since Bonser lost interest FACT. JORDAN constantly blocking everything I said this was gossip and yes it’s gossip I continue to hear so FACT. Saddlers club not delivered FACT. Replica shirt same as previous one OPINION

Maybe you are the one that can’t take facts???

Creep.

:thinking:

That would be a funny joke if it made sense in context :man_shrugging: hilariously ironic considering you were crying about wind up merchants not an hour ago, but cheers for proving my point.

Odd person.

Not u el nombre. The dig at me from the poster above

. Sadler is a letting agent FACT.
More properties added in this period of quietness FACT.
So what? He could have people working with/for him. It has been known for businesses to have multiple people working for them.
Mortgage for the freehold is Trivelas only achievement FACT.
What should they have done in the year they have been in charge? Got promotion and stormed the league? It was never going to happen in the first season.
Club has nosedived since Bonser lost interest FACT.
Yes that is true but Trivela have only been here a year and this is their first season in total control.
JORDAN constantly blocking everything I said this was gossip and yes it’s gossip I continue to hear so FACT.
You said it is gossip so how can it be fact when you said it is gossip?
Saddlers club not delivered FACT.
Yes, ongoing but will be done this season so no issue here.
Replica shirt same as previous one OPINION
Wrong as it looks different with half dark, half light colours. Take a look at the pictures and compare the two.
[/quote]

4 Likes

Paranoid Android.

That’s 3 in a row and the match ball. :soccer:

2 Likes

I’m not saying it’s factual that Jordan is blocking lots of the football related decisions. What I’m saying is that it’s FACT that I continue to hear this gossip from a number of contacts at the club. In fact I heard it from someone again yesterday. It’s your perogative whether you believe me or not.

This is a message board that allows supporters of Walsall FC to discuss our club, one that many of us have followed for a very long time. No one could accuse Saddlers supporters of being glory hunters!

Over the last 60 years, we have had pockets of success, but generally it has been failure, especially over the last 6-7 years. It’s been difficult to watch. It’s hardly surprising that a lot of us are sceptical about the running of our club. For me personally, it doesn’t take much to make me more positive about the club. Yes, I like a good moan on here, but that is a bit of a safety valve to let out the frustration that I feel when I see us struggling to compete, even at Division 4-level. But a few decent signings will get me back to positivity and make me look forward to the season starting.

As somebody else wrote earlier, following a football club is an emotional undertaking- it provokes strong opinions. But, as long as we all understand that, we can continue to argue and debate without falling out. UTS

7 Likes

The usual arseholes on facebook by any chance? far worse than on here they boil my piss telling people who are die hard fans to fook off support wolves absolute clowns.

2 Likes

Loads of people on here want to erase our successful years under Bonser from their minds. Almost denying it’s existence and making supporters feel horrible and nasty for not being happy with shite 4th division. Rubbish.

It can’t be erased. It’s fact. And I personally loved it!!!

Walsall has never been a 4th division club for long periods other than a very small period in the early 90s

They don’t believe it. They dont want to believe it.

Even it is true, how do we know it is not in the best interests of the club? Only time will tell I suppose. As long as he doesn’t turn out to be a Fullerton.

Who knows. I only know what I’ve heard. Never good in any organisation for one individual to have so much power but that’s my personal opinion. Goodnight

1 Like