Next Walsall Manager Thread (Again)

I actually don’t mind your posts, you make some valid points at times and everyone is entitled to an opinion.

You don’t need really need to stoop that low though. ISSA accepted that apology and as for the medical explanation, as a parent who has a child affected by the same thing, the more awareness and willingness to talk about it the better as far as I am concerned.

3 Likes

[quote=“Saddlertd, post:5559, topic:9629”]
So, what could he have done differently?
[/quote] probably have bought a better director of football in than Fullerton. but a least he tried to get someone in with a greater knowledge on to the board . To oversee the football side .if that appointment had worked out who knows we’re we might be now .I think if Trivela thing works out .a lot of people will maybe have a different view on him in years to come . i.e (Barry Blower )

1 Like

I also think that he makes some decent points @Blazing_Saddler
But too deride someone for being open about their medical or mental health problem is quite frankly very poor judgment

4 Likes

I’m big enough to take criticism and absolutely support 100pct anyone with Mental Health issues but his rant to me is beyond being abusive. It’s pure hatred, presumably becomes he is a ‘Bonser hater’

Interestingly that vile rant remains. Removing posts he dosnt agree or self editing is something I’ve seen quite often from this moderator.

1 Like

He isn’t a moderator any more, he took himself off because of his problems

2 Likes

And to get back on topic, he also took himself out of the frame to become the new Walsall manager :wink:

2 Likes

I agree that Pomlett didn’t get it right with Fullarton but at least he tried a new approach. To be fair to Fullarton, he brought in some good signings. Wilkinson, Labadie, Monthe and Ash Taylor all had a decent pedigree at League 2 level, and Earing was a good signing too. The fact that it didn’t work out was unfortunate and a bit surprising - things could have been a lot different.

He did and I can’t wait for the others to have to pay back those loans that got them through it.Surely that’ll give us the edge on most clubs.

If you think that’s beyond abusive then the internet really isn’t for you.

3 Likes

We all have a dig at the club now and again myself included. What you do and a couple of others is to completely try and take over the site with negativity with every post you make .
I understand your frustrated as most of us are .Just tone it down because you just make the mood on here much worse than it needs to be :+1:

7 Likes

I quite often find myself in the Gensanx123 arena in terms of views but hope the CS viewpoint turns out to be correct. We shall see. We all want what is best for the football club.

3 Likes

I think he does make some Valid points.tbf but because he is negative all the time nobody has much time for him .

I have no issues with gensanx123 having different views and opinions it is a forum after all.
My frustration is the negativity but that is his choice.
I also have issue with his random crusades such as the slander of Matt’s ability because he has a property business
I do have an issue that he can not engage in debate he is never wrong even when proven factually, sometimes proven so wrong he then states it is a joke.
Things you never hear from him is
I didn’t know that
I hadn’t heard/seen etc that point of view
I think your wrong because I have proof

It takes all sorts but tbh from a personal view it has come to a point where the site is more enjoyable without him when I have mute or recently he was suspended for 24hrs

However I worry for him mentally if this is his actual state and not trolling. Wish him well but he needs to respect other people’s views and opinions
Sermon over

4 Likes

You’re all making the mistake of assuming he is who he says he is. Wouldn’t be the first fake pretending to be a fan. We had some on the old site , not least Salian, who likewise was taken at face value.

2 Likes

Actually I do respect others opinions. What i dont get and maybe why I’m more negative than I need to be is this absolute hatred of the Bonser period and the hatred of anyone who dares to remind people of it. It dosnt make any sense. In that period. I witnessed

4 promotions
Seasons in the. Championship
All baring 4 seasons in league 1 were in league 2 of which one of those we absolutely pissed the league when we went up at the first attempt.

Yet for appearing to want a bit of that back you get called the leeches friend, bonserite, moron or whatever other insult can be thrown around. Hatred for anyone who supports that time

I make it well known that I’m not a fan of Trivela because I don’t beleive there it in for the right reasons and I believe they will make a more money than Bonser did so what does that make them then. Leech mk 2???

Regrading Sadlers outside business interests to me that’s just plain wrong. Particulary when I’ve seen more Sadler and Partridge activity than wfc activity in the last 2 weeks like additional properties added to the portfolio etc. If you agree with it that’s fine. Calling it Slander. That’s completely OTT. I’m telling all fans now this is something Bonser would absolutely not have allowed.

Sermon over and yes my Mental health is fine thank you

Best wishes to all on the forum.

3 Likes

I don’t like the way Gensanx goes about posting, but it’s clear he’s a Walsall fan from the level of knowledge he has about the club.

12 Likes

Absolutely I am. Stood on the terraces at fellows park from 7 yrs old.

1 Like

This is the sort of comments that gets you a bad reputation a clear lack of perspective.

Alot of players/managers in the game from the Premier league all the way down the leagues. Have other business interest dont mean they dont give 100% to there job in hand.

I enjoyed the times you mentioned when Bonser was in the hot seat.

You are entitled to your opinion as much as I am mine, and I believe it or not there are more Walsall fans that think similarly to you regarding Bonser than you would imagine. And if I am being honest back in those days I really didn’t get all that bothered about it all, good or bad my Dad and I just followed Walsall and had a good time.

To be clear though, Bonser was only ever interested in his rent being paid. If something good happened then great, gave him a break from the noise. He never hid his contempt towards Walsall fans.

You don’t like Trivela, I’m not sure what I think yet but I am definitely not convinced, but here is the thing… Bonser’s actions all those years ago forced us down this road. Played us like a fiddle.

4 Likes

He ran it to a tee and made himself a millionaire in the process. I personally never got too hung up about the rent I enjoyed the football, something I haven’t said for years. He forced us down a road but he would argue we forced him down a road. So sick and tired of the abuse and hatred towards the end a sale to just about anyone would do. Step up Leigh Pomlett. Fans who view him as the saviour wrong. He was in right place right time to take it on from an owner sick and tired of the abuse he was getting. The rest is history

2 Likes