The other one is crap as well

1 Like

I’m getting my clichĂ© bingo card ready for next Saturday

Good for you
it will be the only enjoyment you get out of the game :grinning:

1 Like

I bet Talk Sport would have him.

1 Like

They were ‘bigging’ James Clarke up and saying he was more mobile than Scarr :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

To be fair, I have a wardrobe that is more mobile than Dan Scarr.

3 Likes

He was a bit better today than his debut I thought.

This is James Clarke we are talking about lol

He’s better than Danny Mills.

When that guy comes on, I turn the radio off immediately!

1 Like

Apart from Paul Hawksbee I find the whole station a struggle. I usually last about five minutes, if that. The other week when I had switched on while shoving the shopping out of sight Jim White talked about covid test failures, no fans at grounds etc and said “Simon, have you ever known times like these?” and Simon Jordan said “No”. What did he expect him to say “yes I have Jim, this is the sixth or seventh global pandemic I have lived through” :rofl:

3 Likes

Jamie O’Hara, Sam Matterface, Perry Groves are all dreadful. Jim White is an odious human being too.

I like Hawksbee and Jacobs and I sometimes find Candy and Goldstein mildly amusing.

1 Like

He certainly gives that impression.

2 Likes

Goldsteins a ■■■■ too. Cockney pretending to be a Man U fan.

1 Like

My favourite quote of his, if you can call it that, was when he was discussing Adebayo. “I know what it feels like to go through a dry spell in front of goal” No s*** Alex, No s***

2 Likes

Nicholls is just what you expect from a 2nd rate radio station,commentating on a 2nd rate team,on the 4th rate ifollow .

1 Like

Do you really think we’re as good as second rate?

1 Like

:joy: :joy:

The commentator guy sounds like he’s talking on an old-fashioned “slow” broken tape recorder, his voice is about half an octave deeper than anyone with a natural voice would likley sound having his gonads removed with a kitchen utensil by the bloke that disembowelled Braveheart.

Saying that the lass that was reporting on Sky was Englishroseesque. I felt like tweeting to apologise regarding fumes from the M6 compromising her flawless complexion, and that an inconsiderate excess of pepper in her half-time league two bovril might cause her to unexpectedly, and explosively sneeze, culminating inedvertantly in a wetfart and/or wee in her otherwise perfect and I would imagine, well considered lingerie
half-time was so much better than the game.

2 Likes

Ah Michelle Owen. Always reporting on our games when I’m not in attendance. Must be something to do with that restraining order

1 Like