NoFo Brew Co Warm Up Tops

These are destined to be cluttering up the bargain rails in the club shop next season.

£43/$53 would buy you any item you like from the NoFo online merch store.

Maybe if they were fluorescent.

2 Likes

Stupid pricing
No one will buy

When they made the original announcement, I seem to remember seeing comments on the Facebook/Twitter posts asking if they would be available to buy. They’ve probably reacted to that.

Although those asking are probably going to be instantly changing their mind on seeing the price.

2 Likes

If it was MoFo I could understand

Tenner.

11 Likes

Looky Looky, Luvvly Jubbly

How many free pints do you get with it?

But when you’re the only bloke not wearing one you’ll end up with FoMo. :grin:

2 Likes

I might get myself a No Fo mountain tank ! :smiley:

1 Like

Something tells me you’ve already had a tank! :rofl:

1 Like

Not only is it really expensive, even if you did want one you won’t get your hands on it until the end of February.

They may well have a new one for next season. You wouldn’t buy a Walsall kit at the end of Feb at full price, would you?

I think they may need a rethink on this one.

4 Likes

I buy all the merch i can… lose my head in that crappy club shop. But there’s noway a £20 training top goes up to £43 because it says NoFo on it.

2 Likes

NoWay that’s a £43 top!
NoGo NoFo.

Almighty bollock dropped here :man_facepalming:

1 Like

I’ll be buying one,. they’re very smart and it’s premium leisure wear. If you were buying premium leisure wear non Walsall I’d be expecting to pay a fair bit more than £43 unless they had a very good sale on.

1 Like

NoFolk gonna buy this unfortunately. I was interested until I saw the price.

I like the link up with NoFo and they seem a good company but think the club have unintentionally taken the shine of this new relationship with this pricing.

Tried to order X Large last night, assuming same sizing as shirts, cannot order as no stock to pre order against…

Tried ordering NoFo clothing off their website in US till I saw shipping costs…

Its not premium leisure wear mate its Errea, the choice brand for lower league football teams who don’t have the clout to get a decent service off the more premium brands. I thought someone of your calibre would be more of a merino wool or supima cotton sort of fella.

3 Likes