Northampton Game Postponed

You are right about Boris and his crony Government, that’s a disgrace and seems to get worse everyday. However on this occasion my main point is too many people want rights, but don’t accept they have responsibilities within society. . Yes, I believe strongly that people should be vaccinated but it is deeper then that.
It all went wrong imo when Thatcher put the individual on a pedestal and dismissed society as an entity and the vaccine argument is another example.

2 Likes

These individuals ‘maintaining their human rights’ like the ‘Insulate Britain’ nutter brigade, when they wake up (if they haven’t caught covid) each morning should look themselves in the mirror and slap themselves in the chops for being so stupid!
There is having the right to chose, and the down right idiotic, they should all be ashamed that they are being so stubborn.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tbf mate I know exactly what you mean my wife works at local hospital and my sister with 3 young kids works the covid wards and has since day one.

Boosted. Took literally 90 seconds out of my life.

7 Likes

Think we’re going to Hednesford v Rushall on Boxing day , gotta do something !
What are others planning ?

1 Like

Still bloody cooking for another 10 family members :man_facepalming: :grin:

2 Likes

most of this must be down to testing requirments in pro football or they probably wouldnt know.

Just looked and its on Monday 27th. 3pm KO.

I hope you’ve got the sprouts on!

Been cooking them since monday, they will be proper mushy by xmas day :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :wink:
The best thing though, is that i can fart and blame THEM :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks mate , saved another wasted journey

1 Like

Working , treble time :money_with_wings:

1 Like

I had mine then went to the Rochdale match which unfortunately took nearly two hours out of my life.

4 Likes