"Not a bad week"

Walsall Thans TV?

5 Likes

Let’s hope he doesn’t have a typo error that says Trans tv, he may get a whole new audience

2 Likes

The joy and the pain?

1 Like

“Lets get ready to be rumbled”

2 Likes

Walsall FC: We want the D.

1 Like

That’s it, keep patting yourselves on the back because nobody else will you amateurs.

Last time I patted someone on the back, it was to stick a “i am a tw*t kick me” poster on them :joy: maybe i should go down to the ground to do it again

1 Like

I know a very,very,very hardworking director that will supply those stickers for ya. and a wife who will apply them to suitable candidates, completely voluntary

1 Like

Agree with the poster who suggested that a banner with “Not a bad week” should be introduced at the next home fixture (not saying match any more cus we can’t ‘match’ anyone in this division).

https://www.youtube.com/c/WalsallFanTV

You’ve got existing competition :smiley:

1 Like

Not a bad ending to the week :grimacing:

A fookin disastrous one :flushed:

There are plenty of clubs with a motto on their badge. Some are in Latin.

I’m thinking non malus sabbati has a certain ring to it and would fit nicely around the swift on the badge.

3 Likes

That or “dare bonum ire” :smiley:

1 Like

‘Lutoniun Bornmothiam Rovrum’

3 Likes

Tien ta Foy…or possibly not.

1 Like

Et quidne ego?

You’ll have to forgive me Exi, Latin was notable by its absence on the Blue Coat curriculum.

Add asking the same question to every new signing, post match press conference and same stale output for years.

1 Like

Not a bad week if, you want to save money on wages (by not adding to the squad), condemn the team to a relegation fight, have less players to get rid of when we are relegated and finally not a bad week if you want to alienate fans even more. Well done Walsall FC, you have achieved your goals, go enjoy and feel pleased with yourselves.

4 Likes

I wonder if he will still use the same intro for his next Pomcast

“All the lads and lasses with all their smiling faces” :joy::joy: