Notts County (A) 20th July, 3pm

Unfortunate name too…:grin:

Didn’t Brandy play a few games for County before he came to us? Another ex-player link!

Very…

I’d like to see Clarke’s first choice team get at least 60 mins today. So we can see what to expect come start of the season

2 Likes

1 Like

Wonder if rose will be our number 1

1 Like

Pretty sure that’s slinn and holden

Yeah I’d have thought so

Liam Roberts? Not even on bench? Little bit strange.

Rose hasn’t played any games for us yet apart from the Tour and DC probably wants to have another look at Slinn.

Strong team, I’d be happy with that team for Northampton with Pring in for Mollett.

Tempted to say that’s first choice as it stands. I think that’s the strongest team we have

Didn’t realise that County were in so much financial difficulty , just been speaking with some County fans in the pub they are not hopeful at all .
In Bonser we trust ?:crossed_fingers:

Knowing how well Southampton tend to nurture their young players, I can’t imagine them sending him to League Two to sit in the bench.

1 Like

He’s gone with his starting XI here

That is what he views as his strongest squad, and my guess he is trying to look at now what areas he needs to strengthen

Struggle to see where the goals are coming from out of that line up

1 Like

Edwards-Ryan playing for Wycombe again today. Is in the warm up video on their Twitter.

He wants to play at the highest level he can. And who can blame him. Wycome are in league 1 while we’re in league 2.

3 Likes

Forget about him now

Your either in or out

Cmon the boys

UTS

Would be interested to know if we actually offered him a contract? and he didn’t want to accept it so went to Wycombe instead?

This. Take me back. Trevor Benjamin <3

3 Likes