Open Training Cancelled

https://twitter.com/JosephMasi_Star/status/1120607556328730626

Makes sense. What good could really come from that!

By the performances lately I would imagine training hasn’t been happening at all much

Right decision but what a shambles to organise it with two games left and knowing the crucial results could go badly as they have.

Last Wednesday would’ve made a bit more sense.

1 Like

Clueless bunch of idiots - nuff said…

A couple of the comments on Twitter suggest that this news has made their children cry. Hysteria would appear to be ingrained at infancy.

Expect a moving minute’s silent applause against Peterborough!

The kids will be and are disappointed. For. Some reason they want to have photos taken with the players and collect autographs. It’s all part of being a kid growing up and connecting with your club.
The event was announced when we were in the ■■■■ and has now been cancelled and we are still in the ■■■■.
It wasn’t going to kick off tomorrow, that’s more likely to be Saturday. I accept this was a no win situation for club but they created this and have made it worse.

7 Likes

Tbf the club have made a statement by cancelling this, things are clearly not rosey behind the scenes.

1 Like

Things is you have highlighted the problem, these players do not want to connect with the fans.

They’ve downed tools and want out, I’m guessing MOC realises this and has put a stop to it.

6 Likes

Can’t really blame them. Be great if some of them started flicking the v’s at the end on Saturday :joy:

1 Like

I do agree with that, but they didn’t want to connect a few weeks back either when the open day was announced.
Poor planning from the club but in the grand scheme of things this is minor compared to the Big decisions being made at the club

1 Like

I think this has just delayed the inevitable and made Saturday even more toxic

1 Like

Spineless cowards from top to bottom.

4 Likes

Don’t think I’m aware of another organisation which is so fearful of interaction with and feedback from their customers.

10 Likes

In isolation it’s a sensible move.
But in context of poor customer experience, it plays right into our hands.

7 Likes

Mrs May’s party? :wink:

1 Like

I’m not surprised they’ve done this. They’re used to just locking themselves within the four walls of the Bescot, burying their heads in the sand so it makes sense from a WFC point of view.

1 Like

Ahh… that’s why it’s called “Fortress Bescot”! :thinking:

2 Likes

Don’t forget - we are ‘The Pride of the Midlands’

I thought there’d been Open Defence Training down there all season.

1 Like