Osadebe new deal

Decent news. Looked hopeless in his bit part appearances but since having a few hundred minutes under his belt he’s improved.

He’s improved but he’s still towards the bottom of a very long ladder. Decision making and goals both need to improve.

■■■■ him, we know better :grin:

A month or so ago id of been mad about this, but since i slated him hes been our best player. So a good signing.

I reckon he’s had a say in this move.

Hopefully because if he hasn’t who has ?

Not sure about this one has improved but how many midfielders do we need, as we need at least one bringing in that can create and score like Holden.

Another player who has improved substantially but has not realized his potential yet.
I knew there was a footballer there, he needs some good coaching to bring that potential out.

1 Like

Improved but what’s his actual output for Walsall fc in goals and assists? Not worth a wage imo for a promotion push

1 Like

​Midfield looks sorted then, only I hope it was after blessing from the new DOF. Good luck and many good games.

Two assists in his last game for us.

Agree on goal scoring but he’s smashed the woodwork twice and latterly has taken up far better offensive positions.

For me though and in agreement with you, he is back up for Holden should we decide Holden is a ten rather than a winger.

According to this Oss is contracted until June 30th 2022.But he’s also worth 6.25 million :rofl:

I’m sure that site just rolls the dice for their data :rofl:

1 Like

Yh just been looking at a few players and their valuations are ridiculously over priced,there are quite a few players out of contract in league two in the summer though.

Been impressive in recent games, needs to do it week in week out.

​Valuations are wide off the mark, who knows, maybe to inflate traffic. Stats are very good, rest of data is rather good. From what I know, I was curious how reliable​ is​ their data, many people collaborating to make TF page good and reliable.

Has done much better of late. I hope he isn’t one of those that only plays when it is contract renewal time, we’ve had a few over the years. Give him the benefit of the doubt though.

Done better recently but not sure he should be starter next season.

Would prefer Holden in number 10 role with two decent wide players and CF in the long run.

1 Like

Wasn’t sure on him at first but last few weeks he’s been excellent and fully deserving of the new contract as it looked at times as though he was the only one willing to try and drag us out of the mess as the rest of the forward thinking players looked on looking for someone else to do it.

3 Likes

I agree, He has been the one who has improved our threat in the final third while working hard in tacking back too.

With Holden, Osadebe, Perry, Kinsella and Bates, we have a highly competitive midfield to start next season.

2 Likes