Osadebe new deal

I’m not sure about this. He shows some glimpses of being a real footballer, but at other times not.

That said, I remember when Peter Hart arrived from Huddersfield, he failed to impress early on (this after scoring a worldy against us at Leeds Road)…but from then on he was immense and became a full member of my Saddlers Hall of Fame. You never know.

1 Like

Happy with this, much improved with a decent run in the side. There’s a player in there for sure!

Great goal tonight.

4 Likes

Agreed …

Clarke wouldn’t have him in the side so he lacked confidence when he did play. I berated him myself, I admit that I was wrong, as others have said, here IS a player we should look to becoming a true Saddler. Great goal by the way!
Just stop giving the ball away so easily, don’t get involved in defending, just concentrate on a forward thinking role, and he should become a spine of the side next season.

2 Likes

Given a 1 +1 year in our favour contract

Dutton’s comments about him were interesting. He wants Osadebe to become a goalscorer and he also points out his pace and workrate. He really could become one of our better players.