Oxford United (H) 30th Nov, 3pm - FA Cup 2nd Round

Why is not being happy with our current position bizarre , as I say without wishing to become embroiled in a pointless online spat with you it’s obvious that we have differing expectations and hopes .
If you are happy with things at the moment fine .

1 Like

I’d rather we were beating Wolves, Bloose and the Vile every season, but it’s not happening anytime soon.

Best face reality and accurately assess where we are in relation to, shock, horror, Oxford United.

Yes, I’m absolutely delighted that we are languishing at the foot of the lowest tier of league football, because that’s obviously what I meant when I replied to your farcical ‘Bleedin Oxford’ brainfart.

Stop to think before you engage your brain , you have just killed your own argument , the fact that we are a million miles away from Wolves , Blues etc and are now considered underdogs to the likes of Oxford ,says it all really .
Bye Matt .

1 Like

That doesn’t equate in any way whatsoever, but who cares?
Apparently I’m delighted at where we are, so it’s time to party!
:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

I really don’t give a ■■■■ what Darren Clarke says about us. He should stick to golf predictions.

I can’t help but feel that we haven’t played anybody that has stood out as yet this season, and no one has really punished us, or played us off the park, i think if Oxford play to their strengths and we play as we have all season then we will get tonked, we have got to be at our best today,i just hope that it doesn’t destroy what little confidence we have gained from our little unbeaten run.

1 Like

I am also expecting to get tonked but as I am forever the optimist I can’t get away from the fact that there are usually some cup upsets in the FA cup.

Which is basically a team who you would expect to get tonked winning.

Actually I think I will buy a lottery ticket as well just in case I have had a vision.

3 Likes

I reckon it will be a tough day prob bout 5-0 oxford

Weird selection again - 4-3-3?

Oxford have been scoring 4 goals and occasionally 6 goals in games this season they are free scoring and a much better side than we are ever likely to be anytime soon I’d say we are firmly underdogs but I love a good underdog winning so fingers crossed

Kinsella and Holden In 3 midfield has disaster all over it

It’s just the constant changes every week that concerns me there can’t be many if any managers that make so many changes in formation and personnel as Darrell Clarke does why can’t we just have some consistency in team selection and formation is it really that much to ask for?

1 Like

Hes going all out and fair play to him, it’s a cup game we are expected to lose.

Baffled by that team selection. Hope he has a plan cuz as already pointed out, we could be overrun.

Looks like we’re all over 'em. 37% possession and 1 shot (off target).

2 Likes

Well 0-0 after 37 mins is way better than I expected.

Put Guthrie & McDonald on at half-time

Just got home after a great day out in the freezing cold, just got to 1 degree here in Cheshire, to see that he has chosen to put Guffney up front, bad decision in view of derision he has had to face from our own fans of late…but, after 38 minutes we aye losin!! From the stats it’s all one way traffic, but we aye losin…yet!

Yeah defo going all out with our 27% possession at Half Time at home boom job done :roll_eyes:

Nil-nil and it’s halftime. Much better than expected.